Iron Man Ass Load of Concept Art by Adi Granov!

Neto Magnus

Superhero
Reaction score
im04ku0.jpg

alot more at the link:

[LINK]

That guy makes me sick.

netomagnus i just have to say i've heard alot of funny sayings,but"Ass-load" is by far the best thing ever

Wow. Great, great, great art work from a great artist but a lot of those Iron Man concepts I'm glad didn't make it onto screen. Very bulky and convoluted. Especially those shoulder canons and little shoulder flaps.

Some really cool stuff. I hope Gradov will get to work on the sequel and hopefully design War Machine's armor, or who knows perhaps even a type of "HULKBUSTER" armor :D .

I wonder if they will keep the basic design in the sequel. I personally wouldn't mind if they added a little more gold color to mix it up a little more with the red. Like make the side ribbed parts gold.

That's right. I've never seen Granov draw/paint War Machine. That oughta be fantastic. I wonder what the Hulkbuster armor would look like also.

I'm just happy that those hooker boots that Adi trys to sneak into every Iron Man design (maybe a fetish :cwink:) were redone to make the red part of the boots not go above the knee

I'm just happy that those hooker boots that Adi trys to sneak into every Iron Man design (maybe a fetish :cwink:) were redone to make the red part of the boots not go above the knee

Hahah..i thought i was the only one who didn't like that part of the Iron man suit.

Adi Granov...he also did the covers for Nova right?

Nice finds neto and dark b!

The artwork is very cool. Granov is a really talented artist.:up:

Wonder if he did any designs for the Mandarin (which was cut from the script)?

does anyone got pictures comparing the Adi Granov mark 1 pictures in movie, extremis, and the final movie pictures

Are you allowed post ass in a thread title? The mods have gotten really slack lately.

Lol, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to spot these over at conceptart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"