Astonishing X Men

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
How is this progressing? Is Joss 'back on form' yet?

Dangerous was really frustraiting to me....it had a really silly villain and a lot of silly babble (I think Grant Morrison did a better moral question of if AI could be sentient with Here' Comes Tomorrow, when you genuinely felt sorry for Rodger the Sentinel), but it had some fantastic dialogue and character moments, so I really hope this current arc is going well. But how is Cassandra Nova back? I thought she had been mind wiped clean.

And did anyone else think that he portrayed Prof X as too much as a jerk? Proffessor with flaws has been done well before (the after math of onslaught, Morrison's run) but this just seemed to paint him out to be as bad as magneto....and that is NOT the professor x I read. Is it just me?

and am I the only one who doesn't like the way Cassiday, an other wise EXCELLENT artist, draw's colossus' face in human form? He seems more chubby than anything (at least around the face).

New arc's started off good, but hard to judge how it'll end till it gets there.

I am sure this belongs in the X-Men forum.

But anyways, the new arc is progressing slowly, but i generally like it.

And i think everybody has issues with the way Cassaday has drawn Piotr.

I loved the first two arcs, not sure how this one is going, but some really cool things have happed so far, like what happen to scott...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"