ATTENTION: Bootlegged Pics/Videos Are a No-No

TheCorpulent1

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
You may have noticed that the thread about a certain Asgardian villain was deleted. That happened because it had bootlegged pics of said villain, which is a no-no. Discussions are fine, but please refrain from posting any pics or videos that were obtained via bootlegging.

This applies to Iron Man 2's after-credits scene as well--yes, the film has been released in various parts of the world, but the videos and pics are still bootlegged because they were obtained via some dude recording them in the theater illegally.

If you've posted them, please take them down. If I see them from this point on, I'll be issuing infractions for them.

Thank you, please drive through. :awesome:

You may have noticed that the thread about a certain Asgardian villain was deleted. That happened because it had bootlegged pics of said villain, which is a no-no. Discussions are fine, but please refrain from posting any pics or videos that were obtained via bootlegging.

This applies to Iron Man 2's after-credits scene as well--yes, the film has been released in various parts of the world, but the videos and pics are still bootlegged because they were obtained via some dude recording them in the theater illegally.

If you've posted them, please take them down. If I see them from this point on, I'll be issuing infractions for them.

Thank you, please drive through. :awesome:

I'm a big fan of this site and don't post often and will probably never link photos on here, but do the above rules apply to On Set photos? Wouldn't the above rules make them taboo aswell? Just wondering.

Why was the Thor pic removed? It was from Yahoo!

I'm a big fan of this site and don't post often and will probably never link photos on here, but do the above rules apply to On Set photos? Wouldn't the above rules make them taboo aswell? Just wondering.
Yep. I have to delete anything that's not an official, studio-approved release. :csad:

WHEW yeah corpy no prob bud.
Things like the Iron Man 2 ending and Destroyer pic are the bootlegs. Can I contiune making a Wallpaper Now? :D

For anyone who posts bootlegs:

Ymir will come to you in your sleep and swallow you whole:yay:

:( Set pics were what kept me coming back to this site before.

Last edited:
hey corp do i have to remove the destroyer pic from the caption thread i posted the other day if i i will take it down.

So spy set pics are bootleg now? When did that happen? So will the entire Green Lantern set pic thread be deleted?

So spy set pics are bootleg now? When did that happen? So will the entire Green Lantern set pic thread be deleted?
Technically all spy pics are bootlegs since they're obtained without the studios' permission. But pics of people standing around in the desert aren't a big deal. If it reveals something major about the movie, like the pic of [blackout]the Destroyer[/blackout] did, though, I'll have to take them down, so I would appreciate people not posting them in the first place.

Everyone was ok with the leaked pics of the Iron Man suit, when the first movie came out (heck it even made into the movie). I guess rules just change with time. :csad:

I can only relate the rules that come down to me from on high.

That sounded a lot more religious than I meant it to. :o

Yep, but that's for the mods/owners of those blogs to deal with.

I get it Corp, you gotta do what the higher ups say is right, but I can't help but be bummed :csad:

As far as I'm concerned, this is the first I've heard of the Destroyer, and now that has been spoiled for me. But if I wasn't ready for spoilers, I should have gone somewhere else for some censored information. But I love spoilers, I read Batman Begins long before it came out. I read the leaked Green Lantern script. I can't resist spoilers.

So now I know something is coming in the Thor flick and I don't get to make the CHOICE to see what it may look like? That kinda sucks.

I know rules are rules, but you can't stop me from being upset about it. If I try hard enough, I'm sure I can find it. But it makes me sad that I can't see it on the Hype! because the studio hasn't approved it.

Just my rant I guess. I know if I stopped to think about the studio's investment I'd think differently, but I still get all worked up about it.:cmad:

Last edited:
What gets me is that a studio can film in an open and public desert, but pics from this open area are "not allowed"? I don't buy that for a second. But I digress.

i am so like that myself, i am a total spoiler hog for certain films/tv shows. Then at other things i do want to be surprised myself.

What gets me is that a studio can film in an open and public desert, but pics from this open area are "not allowed"? I don't buy that for a second. But I digress.
Well, like KrypJonian said, it's not my call. The site has rules and we have to abide by them. There are plenty of other websites that don't have those rules, too, so you can always find spy pics if you're really desperate to see them.

Is it ok to post links to other sites that do show boot-legged photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"