ATTENTION: Bootlegged Pics/Videos Are a No-No

OK, with the movie coming up soon here's a final warning:

Do not post any bootlegs from youtube or any other sites, especially anything from after the credits, you may talk about it but no video of it.

Thank you

I have a quick question?Can someone help me out by telling me where I can go to find some pictures that I can use for on a blog.I don't want to download something I'm not aloud to.I want to know if its ok to copy some pictures from the posts on this forum.I have a blog about my favorite movies and shows and I have seen a quite a few really cool images on this site.I was wondering if there are any other places I can find cool pictures for my blog.And just things I can use for my computer wallpaper or even just to send to friends online through facebook.

Thanks for the help with finding the pictures.I think I may also try and make a slideshow music video.

Might I enquire then, how does SHH have those TDKR spy pics up? That would seem to fall under the violations of these terms.

SHH does get some "kits" from the Studios every now and then, including behind the scenes footage as seen on the main page.
Things that are recorded in a Theater by a patron is bootleg. Such as last summer's 5 minute SDCC footage meant not to be seen by the general public are no-no's.

Actually which pics are you referring too?

Actually which pics are you referring too?
On the front page on SHH, there is an actual report of "spy" pics from the set in India from The Dark Knight Rises, assumingly showing a
Lazarus Pit.
I just wondered, aren't those considered the pics you're telling us not to post? I mean, no one seemed to have a problem with those early Heath pics back in the TDK time, when he was first in make-up at his trailer or something.

Last edited:
On the front page on SHH, there is an actual report of "spy" pics from the set in India from The Dark Knight Rises, assumingly showing a
Lazarus Pit
. I just wodnered, aren't those considered the pics you're telling us not to post? I mena, no one seemed to have a problem with those early Heath pics back in the TDK time, when he was first in make-up at his trailer or something.
Couldn't tell you about that. I know if there are FANs who are on the sets somewhere and take their own pics and post them. Unless the Studio says take them down they stay up. Anything from a theater whether it's video or cell pics from the Screen is Bootleg and is a no no.

Ah ok. I always associate "spy" pics with those on-set fan pics, which generally don't get the studios attention too much unless it is something major. I understand what you mean by "spy" pics from the screening of the film. Cleared up now.

Well paramount did say take down that leaked pic of Destroyer. It too was a fan that took that pic. It depends on the studio really.
I mean all KINDS of pics have been taken of Cap's sets and Marvel didn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"