Comics Avengers VS X-Men

Looks decent. Juggolossus is gonna probably get his ass handed to him by Rulk.

I love how Storm stays loyal to the X-men. She wasted NO time dropping the Avengers and going back home. I wonder how she got from NY to SF that fast? I cant imagine she just took one of their jets and I dont think she can fly long distance like that and definetly not faster than a SHIELD hellcarrier. That raises another point. Im guessing she warned Scott that the Avengers would be coming soon, which is another reason he had his guard up

I love how Storm stays loyal to the X-men. She wasted NO time dropping the Avengers and going back home. I wonder how she got from NY to SF that fast? I cant imagine she just took one of their jets and I dont think she can fly long distance like that and definetly not faster than a SHIELD hellcarrier. That raises another point. Im guessing she warned Scott that the Avengers would be coming soon, which is another reason he had his guard up

Unlike Wolverine, pulling his claws out on Colossus, what a nobhead!!!

Because bald people evidently have and evil force inside of them.

AVXVS004_Cover_DRESS.jpg

Avx: Vs #4 (of 6)
RICK REMENDER & KAARE ANDREWS (W) BRANDON PETERSON & KAARE ANDREWS (a)
COVER BY BRANDON PETERSON
FIGHT POSTER VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
• THE PREMIERE AVENGERS VS. X-MEN TIE-IN! Two incredible fights every issue, torn from the pages of AvX.
• Daredevil vs. Psylocke! By Rick Remender (UNCANNY X-FORCE) and Brandon Peterson (NEW AVENGERS, UNCANNY X-MEN)
• Thor vs. [CLASSIFIED] by Kaare Andrews (ULTIMATE COMICS covers, SPIDER-MAN: REIGN)!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVX2012007_pichelli_var_cov_col.jpg

AVX2012008_cov_opena_var.jpg

AVX007_Ribic.jpg

AVX008_Davis.jpg

AVENGERS VS X-MEN #7 & 8 (of 12)
Issue #7 - MATT FRACTION (w) • OLIVIER COIPEL (a)
Issue #8 - BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • ADAM KUBERT (a)
CoverS by JIM CHEUNG
Issue #7 Variant Cover by SARA PICHELLI
Issue #8 Variant Cover by JEROME OPEÑA
Pichelli & Opena Sketch Variants Also Available
Issue #7 Esad Ribic Variant Also Available
Issue #8 Alan Davis Variant Also Available
Avengers Team Variant Also Available
X-Men Team Variant Also Available
Issue #7 -
• Cyclops changes the game with these three words: “No More Avengers!”
Issue #8 -
• Last stand in Wakanda as an out-of-control Namor invades this sovereign nation in pursuit of the Avengers!
• And a shocking truth stands revealed that may cause fractures in the X-Men’s alliance!
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

^
^
^ Good to see the X-Men get bigger ranks. And most are girls! :D

Decent 2nd issue. The more I think about it the more I dislike it but still pretty awesome. Def not hating as much as others, dug the chaos. Wolverine needs to step it up a bit, hes been getting his ass kicked alot lately.

Last edited:
Decent 2nd issue. The more I think about it the more I dislike it but still pretty awesome. Def not hating as much as others, dug the chaos. Wolverine needs to step it up a bit, hes been getting his ass kicked alot lately.

After all the lime light hogging he's done over the years he deserves to get his ass kicked.

I really am enjoying this crossover which is way better than the awful Fear Itself. But seriously in the whole MU Wolverine is the only one who could take out Hope. Really seriously Jason Aaron and the other writers of this event!!

He didn't take her out. Him and Spidey snuck in the back door and got their asses kicked.

Remember what Cap did to the Punisher in Civil War? Yeah. Feel the beatdown, Wolverine.

Captain America! **** yeah!

:cap: :cap: :cap:

Actually more like what changes Cap's mind
Looks like Cap calls for the capture and arrest of all mutants/x-men which Wolverine will disagree with. It explains why the Avengers show up in Legacy, WATXM and some of the x-kids being locked up in Avengers Academy.

Looks like Cap calls for the capture and arrest of all mutants/x-men which Wolverine will disagree with. It explains why the Avengers show up in Legacy, WATXM and some of the x-kids being locked up in Avengers Academy.
I assumed they'd come to blows over Wolverine attempting to kill Hope. Avengers do not kill and definetly not under Captain America's watch. Thats not a stance that Logan would apologize or stand down from and that would lead to conflict between the two

He didn't take her out. Him and Spidey snuck in the back door and got their asses kicked.

Sorry I was talking about the conversation he had with Spiderman which explained why Wolverine was disstent from Hope. Yes she did kick their asses but it's making me wonder if they do "kill" Hope off it will be at Wolverine's hand a la X3. But out of all the all the omega class mutants, near Gods in the MU it can only be the guy with the healing factor who can kill the Phoneix host.

But BP is in the way! Will this conflict reach even their relationship? Look what Marvel is doing, it's tearing families apart! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"