Hulk June 27th 2008!!!

Advanced Dark said:
Yeah a rush job. The first film came out in 2003, the script is being retooled from a rough draft from 1996, the villain was chosen long ago, and the film is being released in 2008. What a rush job. I think I remember these boards being filled with nothing but whining and complaining about how come the Hulk film is taking so long. LOL Would it make you feel better if they took 4 years to film it.

:yay: :up: .Well said.

Hulk Smash!

Okay, let the games begin...who's going to play Banner? I'm all for Aussie to come back, since it's nice to have the same actor coming back, and I liked Bana in the role. Anyway, I'm so pumped about the news!

june 27th my birthday good day for the hulk... anyone got good skeches that i can use for tatoo ideas gettin one of him in dec.

Well I expected it to be in the summer, but its good to finally see a release date.

Originally Posted by Advance DarkCasting has begun.

AD how long will you and LL keep us in suspense?
When will he come back here to give us some sweet updates?:woot:

Thanks for the news!:cwink:

I'm not keeping anyone in suspense...LL is. I don't know much more than you do on this but regarding the Q & A he's mentioning it more and more. I haven't really had any lengthy commnication in a week ...so we'll see. Marvel might have told him to pull in the reigns for a bit...I dunno.

^ok that's a relief, coz i thought for a second he has made you his herald.lol

thanks!thanks!:)

HULKSTER'04 said:
^ok that's a relief, coz i thought for a second he has made you his herald.lol

thanks!thanks!:)

Heh heh heh ;) I'm sure I chat with him more than most on myspace...and he said he'd let me know when to set up the next Q & A so I'm kind of like a mini-herald. LOL Instead of searching out planets to destroy I dig get all those suggestions over to him and heard feedback on alot of it. I just don't "know" anything more than you "know" as far as facts. Nothing is set in stone yet except for what's written in the script and surely that can subtly change during filming. That's what I'll say.

Originally Posted by Advance Dark

Heh heh heh ;) I'm sure I chat with him more than most on myspace...and he said he'd let me know when to set up the next Q & A so I'm kind of like a mini-herald. LOL Instead of searching out planets to destroy I dig get all those suggestions over to him and heard feedback on alot of it. I just don't "know" anything more than you "know" as far as facts. Nothing is set in stone yet except for what's written in the script and surely that can subtly change during filming. That's what I'll say.

LOL, i think after this film will hit the box office charts LL is gonna make you search out planets to devour and you cruising the universe in a jacoucci!:woot:

question, who'll win out at the box office, cos i've a feeling they'll be released round the same time, TDK or TIH? either way, two great superhero movies to look forward to that summer, and iron man of course but it won't necessarily be in the summer. i've got to check on jon favreau's board. he let me add him as a friend yesterday, awww. PLEASE reboot the hulk

This movie is soooo important. The date is a good date, it is an auspicious date.
It has the potential to be the demonstration of the hope of all that is within comic books, not just Marvel's. It doesn't matter which comic character movie you think is important, this one is *the* important one you must watch as many times as you can afford because it is the one for wall street bond holders & creditors to gauge Marvel as a successful studio or not, hence if it will be viable in that way henceforth and if it can set comic books free (the real achievement, what I really care about: but hey, if this is the movie it can be it may also be the movie I'll watch every other day).

Do you have faith ? Answer the question.

The action has to be spectacular, over the top in a masterful way, I don't know, it'd be an endless list to set out all the visual examples to gain inspiration from: Temple of the Shaolin, Matrix Reloaded, Legend of Drunken Master, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C., Brotherhood of the Wolf, Bullit, Ali's best fights, World War II footage, etc.

The content can be incredible and absolutely bewildering: I mean, missiles upon missiles striking Hulk & Abomination, blowing everything up and Hulk continuing to pummel & wrestle even as the ground & all surroundings explode & collapse, ramming through concrete, walls, steel, fire, flooding, structures, bric-a-brac crazier than in Geoff Darrow's Hardboiled flying all around everywhere, 50 caliber machine gun hailstorm, the whole barn an' all up in the air, 18wheelers-Howitzers-cranes-bulldozers-helicopters-oil tankers flung about, the earth shaking & quaking.
Are you trembling yet like you want to at the movie theatre (make it IMAX, hopefully)?

The Doctor is a major genius (second in line after Reed), Hulk is the Hero. The only mystic mission, the only heroic act up there to the level it should be in the movie is saving the world: I think one way would be for Banner to understand that the bad guys with Abomination have their Gamma Reactor/Base & Technology all wrong and that it will cause catastrophic world destruction: only sheer force will stop them. Only the Atlas who can lift 150 Billion tons.

The Hulk surmounts all that is thrown at him, the kitchen sink too and saves the world, everyone and everything in it: I wouldn't want Betty die, just Banner think she did...

Hulk! After the penultimate Avenger falls, the last one standing will be their first.

James Bond 007 said:
question, who'll win out at the box office, cos i've a feeling they'll be released round the same time, TDK or TIH? either way, two great superhero movies to look forward to that summer, and iron man of course but it won't necessarily be in the summer. i've got to check on jon favreau's board. he let me add him as a friend yesterday, awww. PLEASE reboot the hulk

No need to reboot it and start over with an origin that's completely not neccessary. There's also no need to completely ignore the first film though LL could. Like how James Bond movies are separate stories and not sequels or Jack Ryan films, etc...No reason why they can't do that with The Hulk.

Except the Bond movies and Jack Ryan films don't mention the other films.

Who said this one would? They use the same characters in each film with out using the storyline from one film to carry the next.

Don't they start filming Hulk next month? So where is the official news from Marvel? They must have a cast together by now surely. Right?:confused:

Retroman said:
Don't they start filming Hulk next month? So where is the official news from Marvel? They must have a cast together by now surely. Right?:confused:

Thats exactly what i have been thinking, dont think they start filming until March/April though, but, still you'd think we'd have some news on casting by now.

still waiting for some f**king news MARVEL!!!

No Hulk was gonna start filming in April. you're thinking of Iron Man.

Well even if its April i thought they would have annouced something by now.Since we (by the looks of it) we're going to get an entirely new cast.

i expected something by the new year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"