Hulk June 27th 2008!!!

Wow '08 is gonna be HUGE. Hopefully we get some news soon.

I'm still getting the feeling this one's gonna be a Aug or winter 08 film considering we haven't had any casting info or news yet though we should very soon.

Maybe they have already casted and are just keeping it quiet. And they might reveal it at some big event if they have the same cast as a surprise.

This is one of the few films where I wouldn't mind a cast change. The first film didn't destroy me like it did some but it also wasn't great. Banner really isn't a hard role to fill. I wouldn't mind Jennifer Connealy coming back though.:woot:

Whoa, sequel to batman begins,ironman and all new hulk movie???? this and next summer will be great and it may seem rushed but im sure this new oen will be lot better then last one but well,let's not say it wil lbe rushed or will be cool or suck cause it hasent even started filming yet

Anyone else have a feeling that TIH will be delayed? We should have had A LOT more news by now.

Anyone else have a feeling that TIH will be delayed? We should have had A LOT more news by now.

I really hope it gets delayed. If they don't push it back then it seems like it will be rushed. A second mediocre Hulk film would kill the franchise.

I think they'd need to start filming in April...early May at the latest to hit the date. Maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully they're working hard behind the scenes and will be set by then but even then...where would it move. August...or a Winter release like Night at the Museum???

Whoa, sequel to batman begins,ironman and all new hulk movie???? this and next summer will be great and it may seem rushed but im sure this new oen will be lot better then last one but well,let's not say it wil lbe rushed or will be cool or suck cause it hasent even started filming yet

Rushed? Didn't the last Hulk come out 5 years before this one is being released? LOL

Rushed? Didn't the last Hulk come out 5 years before this one is being released? LOL

Yes but it only went into production not long ago, and i think this is definately getting delayed, hopefully they've realised Zak Penn is a **** writer and are getting another one.

Speaking of 2008 release dates, guess when Pixar's next movie after "Ratatouille" (called "Wall-E") is opening? If you guessed June 27th, 2008, you nailed it! Argh!

Speaking of 2008 release dates, guess when Pixar's next movie after "Ratatouille" (called "Wall-E") is opening? If you guessed June 27th, 2008, you nailed it! Argh!

2008 is still so far away that one of these films will change. My money is on The Incredible Hulk shifting dates. Films with big budgets and big effects are more likely to get delayed.

You know, I have the same bad vibes. They haven't announced the lead yet and they're supposed to start shooting in a couple of months.

really?

um...thats wrong, they arent making a film called that. They are only making Toy Story 3 for 08

IMDB has nothing on the movie

EDIT:...yeah they do, its just in the ******ed IMDBpro section :mad:

This whole Zak Penn lynch mob is getting ridiculous.
Do you say the same thing about Uwe Boll lynch mob? Or Joel Schumacher?

There is no greater wrath than the wrath of fanboys. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"