Awful Movies That Are Almost Redeemed By One Thing

True. I really like the FvJ soundtrack. The movie is a fun so-bad-it's good popcorn flic though.

-Dania Ramirez's kitty in "X-Men: The Last Stand".

-Uma Thurman's acting in "Prime"

-Franka Potente dying in "The Bourne Supremacy"

-the sex scene in "Ferpect Crime" (el crimen ferpecto)

-Tim Burton producing "Batman Forever"

Sandman138 said:
Yes, but that is essentialy the secret of the uber amazing ninjas, so same differance. He could have learned that from the Zapatistas. They've known that for years.
it saddens me when people idolize them... this coming from someone who had a real glmpse of what they really are all about :(

PLAS said:
it saddens me when people idolize them... this coming from someone who had a real glmpse of what they really are all about :(

Did I say they were heroes? I was commenting on their taticts, and how they would be a much more powerful statement on terrorism than a hidden sect of Tibetan ninjas while also tying the movie to the real world far more than the Orientalist aproach that they opted for.

Garfield: the fact that it ends.

Daredevil: One word- Evanescence... who essentially described the spin-off in that one song, now that I think about it. Darn you, foreshadowing.

Sandman138 said:
Did I say they were heroes? I was commenting on their taticts, and how they would be a much more powerful statement on terrorism than a hidden sect of Tibetan ninjas while also tying the movie to the real world far more than the Orientalist aproach that they opted for.
I've been to Chiapas, believe me, those guys sell themselves more or less the same way that Sendero Luminoso sell themselves

only that the Zapatistas do it the mexican way

which is sadder

but forger about those things, we can talk about those in other threads

as far as my picks:

Jennifer Lopez getting beaten six ways till thursday on "Enough", and here I thought that physical abuse on women could never be funny

Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter is a movie mean to be so bad it's good

the end credits on LXG

I can't remember any other movies, I block them out

X-Men 3 - Rebecca Romijn naked

:D :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member