Babs' Superhero Art

Babs Gordon said:
nightwing3.jpg

this time i rendered it myself... just to try it out. i'm obviously not very good... but i had to try!

I'm loving it. :up: :)

Why couldn't you be a teacher at my old school. damn.

Babs Gordon said:
nightwing3.jpg

this time i rendered it myself... just to try it out. i'm obviously not very good... but i had to try!

wow. beautiful:up:

i dont see anythings babs except for nightwing abd batgirl

Wow, Babs, their all so good!

I really like the Batgirl/Nightwing one.

:up:

thanks twy! it didn't start out as a nightwing/bg drawing but being the huge fan of them i am i couldn't resist!

If there's anything you need to improve on, Babs, it's the anatomy. Usually, the arms are about the same length as the legs, so your arms need to be lengthened a bit.

Other then that, you're a preety good artist. The work, espically with the colors over it, sort-of reminds me of the drawings you'd see in fairy tale books. Your style would probably fit with something like Sandman like the perfect glove. :up:

well due to my minimal shading on the last few you can't easily tell that i'm using foreshortening techniques to show the angle of an arm or something. especially in the batman running picture.

and i don't know about you but my arms are only about 2/3 the length of my legs including a stretched out hand.

but thanks for the compliments. i'm a work in progress. having never had an art lesson in life learning anatomy is just practice. i can draw what i see really really easily but with those batman drawings i didn't even have something to look at save the face front running one. maybe i should look onto pictures of people for examples.

anywho, here's a little sketch i JUST did of aaron eckhart as green arrow
eckhartGA.jpg

Now that's a hell of a sketch!! Love the shading on it.

i'm actually polishing what i'd call the framework above. i was just trying to whip something up because i had a request over at the planet. i'll put up the final copy once i'm done. i'm going to put more effort into his costume and quiver of arrows.

here is a color version of one of my batman drawings above. i spent about an hour and a half on it this morning in photoshop.
colorbatmancrouch.jpg

superb again babs,the colour brings it out even more:up:

Babs where are you?Haven't seen you around for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"