• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Baby Lounger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, there's always that TLC reality show Black Narcissus suggested.

Films I want to see.
[YT]1GiYx1r4200[/YT]
[YT]XIzCjRoR8ig[/YT]
[YT]1Ckv_Dz-Sio[/YT]
[YT]wdf2tqSy2zc[/YT]

I'd rather continue to watch Ruth Fisher grow up to be Lisa Lefteye Lopez

where the **** are the Caribbean people around here.. i need a Jamaican. I want to make jerk chicken wings properly.

Isn't jerk chicken just: prepare the marinade, coat the chicken in the marinade, put in fridge overnight, then grill? I have faith in you.

Are you Jamaican? I need a Jamaican.. like the one from Major League that Cerano prays to.

So my buddy modded out my Moto G5 Plus, flashed the ROM and now it's pimp af. Problem is I got home like 40 minutes ago and my roommate is passed out. I don't know the wifi password so can't download all the apps I need.

the rest of ya'll doing up at 1 am?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to find a Jamaican if you know how to catch one... my reefer doesn't seem to be attracting any.

...Steel drums?

That seems racist, but I don't know enough about the situation to be sure.

the jamaican mating call and dance

In the split second before the video popped in, I was expecting Under the Sea.

i almost did... until i saw it was a white man... thats rude.

Gotta get some of that delicious jerk chicken. Any Jamaicans in the area and also anyone who loves amazing food will immediately be at your doorstep.

Every now and then KRYPTON will focus his rage, and level an entire countryside with it. It's like a Spirit Bomb, but of hate and revulsion. Revulsion that society could produce such people.

But then he'll see something neat on Imgur, post that here, and be right as rain.

yes yes that name made my wedding tackle jiggle

just promise me you'll take me to Atomic Blonde and buy me popcorn... and sneak in liquor.

Game of Thrones created a Spotify playlist "curated" by the Night King. Branding has gone too far.

...The Night King would be all about Tidal. Lossless music is the only pure form.

I don't feel like bumping it's buried thread, so I just thought I'd come in here and say I love Bob's Burgers. Watching it is probably the closest I've gotten to the feeling I get when I watch Seasons 2-8 of The Simpsons. It's obviously a different beast but there's just something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"