Baker's Dozen

Maxwell Smart

Superhero
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
5,908
Reaction score
0
Points
31
The point of this is to list 13 things in a given topic, one person one thing at a time. Whoever lists the 13th of the topic gets to pick the next topic.

Topic: College Mascots

1. Wolverines (Michigan)
 
Leprechauns (Notre Dame) :confused:
 
Yeah, what's up with that Smart? That thread was gold.

This, by far, is the weirdest thread of the week...

3. Hurricanes (Miami)
 
Mister J said:
Yeah, what's up with that Smart? That thread was gold.

This, by far, is the weirdest thread of the week...

3. Hurricanes (Miami)

$5 says I can go weirder.
 
I'd say MS shouldn't be allowed to make threads for an indefinite amount of time.
 
Topic: College Mascots

1. Wolverines (Michigan)
2. Hurricanes(Miami)
3. Longhorns(Texas)

Sorry Tsunulia, but I think Notre Dame is the fighting Irish is it not?
 
Maxwell Smart said:
Topic: College Mascots

1. Wolverines (Michigan)
2. Hurricanes(Miami)
3. Longhorns(Texas)

Sorry Tsunulia, but I think Notre Dame is the fighting Irish is it not?

:confused: I have no idea about college sports. I prefer pro stuff. :(
 
passerby said:
$5 says I can go weirder.
This ought to be good...

Banana Slugs (UC Santa Cruz)
 
15 bucks says I can take your weird, and multiply it by six dead babies, Passerby... :o
 
oakzap425 said:
15 bucks says I can take your weird, and multiply it by six dead babies, Passerby... :o

You wish, my threads are naturally weird. It's a gift...and a curse.
 
...Hahaha...



You wish you had my weird factor.


Girl + Yaoi x 3 little boys in sheep outfits = Clinically insane...
 
Have you even seen my threads. Oh and autism rules you all.
 
What does autism have to do with anything?


And from what was said in my thread, supposedly... I should never asked why I'm considered weird again...


I want my 15 bucks, brat.
 
13. Wildcats (U. Of Kentucky)

13 Awful ways to die

1. Eaten by a dinosaur feet first.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,530
Messages
21,752,974
Members
45,587
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"