• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Barebackin

Ebil Gig said:
Are you serious?You don't know what Hello Kitty is?Its a Japanese/American marketing toy.

Ebil, I know what Hello Kitty is.

No one else said to me in here, before I said "What the hell is Hello Kitty?", that is was HK.

wow...

"this isnt where i parked my car..."

This is DEFINITELY where I parked my car. :D

I think the real question is, has anyone ever been brokebackin'? Perhaps in college, one Saturday night after finals you decided to experiment with the guy down the hall....we all know you did.

Whoops did'nt read the thread properly, ignore that last post.

Dangerous said:
Well anyway I have done my gf in the butt 3 times.
The last time it went badly tho so I done think it will be happening again for a while.

Dang said:
Whoops didn't read the thread properly, ignore that last post.

Impossible. :meow:

Dangerous said:
Well anyway I have done my gf in the butt 3 times.
The last time it went badly tho so I done think it will be happening again for a while.

ROFLwaffles

I think I may be too citified to try it. I love horseback riding and I'd like to go on one of those horse pack trips.

The only problem with it is your legs can get very hot, sweaty and itchy if you dont wear the right clothing. :p
The most fun ive ever had riding was bareback, no bridle, through a creek for a few miles.

Sounds fun,I'm just a little afraid of falling off....*sigh* :yay:

No, never. You don't know where the horse's been. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"