extraTERRORestrail alien encounter

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
has anyone else ever been on this old ride, from WDW florida, i'm really surprised to find so little about it on the internet:huh:

It's not a ride, really. You just sit in a room and **** happens.
Scared the Jesus out of me when I was 8.

incurock31 said:

So the room turned you into a Jew? Or an atheist? :huh:

"Old" ride? It's what - ten years old?

How is that an old ride?

StorminNorman said:
Its an "Old Ride" because it is no longer at the park.

exactly its been replaced with a ride called stitchs great escape, same idea only with stitch rather than a flesh eating alien

the_ultimate_evil said:
exactly its been replaced with a ride called stitchs great escape, same idea only with stitch rather than a flesh eating alien

Which ruins all of the fun :(

I mean, how is this suppose to scare me?

ariel%20and%20stitch.jpg

Stitch = scarier than anything the most twisted mind on Earth could think up.

They also got rid of Mr Toad's Wild Ride to make room for some Winnie the Pooh bull****. :cmad: :csad:

i was actully trying to get an image of the alien, i dont think there as ever been a good shot of the animatronic

Didn't it resemble the Alien from Alien? I never rode the ride....it was too scary for me at the time :(

I never went on it, but I read about in that Disney rag because I read that **** when I was wee. It sounded really scurry and I've always wanted to see a pic of the alien. I heard it looked like an alien and a predator with a bit of lobster thrown in.

StorminNorman said:
He does look pretty scary....

stitch_excl.jpg

Imagine Stitch chasing you down the street.
People may think it's funny, but he'll probably eat you. :wow: :yay:

incurock31 said:

Didn't spook me, was bored actually :D

I went on it when I was there, my favorite part was the little walk through before the ride, when the scientist robot thing blew up the cute stuffed animal critter with the teleporter :o

incurock31 said:
They also got rid of Mr Toad's Wild Ride to make room for some Winnie the Pooh bull****. :cmad: :csad:

Are you ****ing serious!!?!??!?! Ok I could take Back to the Future being removed, or even them ****ing getting rid of that cool "Tale Spin meets Darkwing Duck meets Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers" live action show, but this one just pisses me off. :cmad:

Death to the Mouse!! Melt Disney's head!!! :cmad:

Cyclops said:
I have an action figure of the alien.

same here it came with a skippy and a burnt skippy, surpingly that seems to be the only time disney has used the creature outside the ride

ride was very corny, went on it when i was 9. I thought it was a ride. So i was jsu sitting in the dark waitin to be spinned around. But i was wrong, all it was just sound effects and lights. I didnt even kno wat the hell was goin on. IN layman terms it sucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"