Barry Keoghan is Officer Stanley Merkel... or is he?

Looks like officer Merkel was arrested. WB can't catch a break.

Looks like officer Merkel was arrested. WB can't catch a break.

According to the reports, it was a very mild situation. He was publicly drunk, so they arrested him so he could go sober up at the station. Certainly not ideal, but Barry was apparently very cooperative and friendly to everyone during the process.

What frustrates me is the very blatant attempts online from people trying to make this a repeat of what happened with Ezra Miller a couple of weeks ago.

According to the reports, it was a very mild situation. He was publicly drunk, so they arrested him so he could go sober up at the station. Certainly not ideal, but Barry was apparently very cooperative and friendly to everyone during the process.

What frustrates me is the very blatant attempts online from people trying to make this a repeat of what happened with Ezra Miller a couple of weeks ago.
Definitely not the same. Just some coincidence that makes for bad publicity.

But this has happened twice now in the last year. He was reportedly involved in a bar fight in August that required hospitalization for facial injuries.

This is not equivalent to Ezra Miller's behavior, but it does seem to be turning into a pattern.

I thought he was jumped there.
Was he? I didn't see any specifics regarding it when it was first reported. Still, the guy seems to have bad luck when it comes to pubs. Maybe it's best he avoided them.

Unless he's going method for Joker and wants a real Glasgow smile.

I thought he was jumped there.

Yeah, that sounds right to me.

Either way, if Barry is having any troubles, I do hope he's able to reach out and get the help he needs.

Was he? I didn't see any specifics regarding it when it was first reported. Still, the guy seems to have bad luck when it comes to pubs. Maybe it's best he avoided them.

Unless he's going method for Joker and wants a real Glasgow smile.
I'd have to look it up but I distinctly recall the story being framed as Keoghan getting attacked/mugged.

Yeah I read that he was the one who was assaulted in the first incident. As for the second one, it just sounds like he got drunk in public. It’s definitely not the equivalent of Ezra Miller’s bizarre string of incidents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"