Bat Fight/STUNT CHOREOGRAPHY THREAD

I don’t think Batman should be struggling against 15 standard henchmen but 15 skilled henchmen, sure. Same goes for someone bigger and stronger. He should only be struggling against them if they are highly skilled. Batman shouldn’t struggle against a massive WWE wrestler for eg unless they happened to be UFC champion too. Would people want Batman to struggle against Brock Lesnar or 15 cops? If he was up against 15 average UFC fighters of average size I could definitely see him struggling.
This depends on how realistic you want to be. If you want to be more realistic, he should absolutely struggle against 15 people, especially if they all know he’s coming. Truly realistically, he’d just be flat out dead.

Now, I’m honestly fine with Daredevil style action because DD has some of the best cherographed action, film or tv, in the past 20 years. It’s also important to note that DD struggled against multiple opponents when he was already beaten to hell, hence the first iconic hallway scene.

But I wouldn’t mind similar action with a tad more “ninja flair” and also depict Batman as more of a physical powerhouse where Daredevil was more nimble and acrobatic. But that brawler spirit I would love to see.

Honestly, with the fight scenes in this movie I want less Netflix Daredevil and more The Raid.

Honestly, with the fight scenes in this movie I want less Netflix Daredevil and more The Raid.

The Raid movies are only the way they are because they are directed and exclusively performed by stunt people. This movie isn't.

I don't think The Raid fighting will be a good fit for Batman. I'm thinking some Scott Adkins,Tony Jaa and Yuen Woo-Ping with less wires will be good for him(no killing of course these are just examples). , , , , , , , , this how the Batman vs Bane fight should had been! , Once again the fight in Jailbreak will be great for one of Batman fighting styles ,Seeing this fight of Tony Jaa and Jackie Wu team up makes think of Batman and Nightwing , Nightwing should fight like this when they do make the film , ,Captain America fights are great how an Hollywood team could pull brutal and fancy move but make it different for Batman , , Off topic sometimes the Daredevil fights can look too staged especially his fight with Kingpin comes off weak. For the reboot or soft reboot I wouldn't mind seeing them fight like this etc. The problem with the warehouse fight in BvS it was over too fast with no pay off at all! Where's the boss fight with KG Beast? Every great action film has the pay off and Marvel does that very well ( Even Captain First Avenger end fight was weak and Black Panther end fight was kinda cartoony). Idk Matt Reeve might handle the fights very well with some heart in there :)

The snippets of the fight scenes we've seen in the trailers have my hopes really high. Even the playful fight with Selina in the released clips looks awesome.

From the bits we've seen the camera is refreshingly pulled back and the fights don't look edited within an inch of their lives, Batman's fighting style looks crisp, physical and efficient.

I know the fights are looking real good so far!

Don’t know if this is the right thread to post it but this is amazing. I’d die for a batman game like this. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"