• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

batgirl... just because?

LinternaVerde

Fellowship
Reaction score
what? there's no batgirl just because?
so bad...

batiwelch.jpg

LinternaVerde said:
what? there's no batgirl just because?
so bad...

batiwelch.jpg
YOU WISH RACHEL WELCH had played BatGirl,..

............................ Me Too.

the hazzards of wearing tights around Batman

I'm sorry, is the first one a photo manip? or is the real deal? cause that woman is smoking...

It's a manip SuGarRush. Her name in Raquel Welch and I have no doubt she's old enough to be your grandmother.

Scorpion said:
It's a manip SuGarRush. Her name in Raquel Welch and I have no doubt she's old enough to be your grandmother.
My dad still has a crush on her.

yeah I know who Raquel Welch is, I was just put off by the batsuit.

Scorpion said:

pffffft, like you wouldn't bang your grandmother if you travelled back in time and she looked that hot. :o

noone was that good looking back then, women didn't have good bodies until the 1950's or so. It's a well known fact :)

Lackey said:
pffffft, like you wouldn't bang your grandmother if you travelled back in time and she looked that hot. :o

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Digging up all the Just Because / Just Becuase threads in search of Psyloc,.. Just Becuase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"