Batman After Nolan

I don't like the Robin character but O'Donnel's portrayal and the character in the movie was good.

Well I mean O'Donnell's Dick Grayson because as soon he pout the suit on, he started to be annoying "You know... holey!"

What I'd really like to see is maybe a series that uses Nolans trilogy maybe as a backbone. The origins already good, and done, why mess with that? As someone earlier has already mentioned a James Bond type of continuity, something that intrigues me alot. Different directors with different takes, but retaining the same tones as the previous ones.

And if they find a cool way to introduce Robin, that would be cool, allthough I like my Batman as a loner. IMHO introducing Robin would have made a really cool tv-series(HBO), one season on how he came to be Robin.

But thats just me:)

If Nolan produced the next ones I would like to see Robin in his vision.

If I was to become the next director of the Batman films...I'd want to bring my own vision to the franchise. I am not Nolan and any attempt to ape his style would be met with failure.
My version would be a happy medium between Nolan's films and Burtons...more in line with BTAS. Realistic but not too much that if I wanted to I could do Clayface or Mr freeze properly.
I'd retire the rubber suits. He'd be protected but flexible....with a cowl along the lines of what they were gonna use in the JL movie

I really liked the Edward Nigma character in Batman Forever (minus that corny box thing). Everything was going quite well until he became the Riddler. Everything after that went downhill.

I really loved the Riddler's transformation. That bizarre, crazy nerd relies on his computer and his riddler doll to come up with a secret identity after getting an orgy from watching Dent cause chaos at the circus on television. That scene was hilarious due to Nigma's reactions.

The Transformation
[YT]CnHO0LdJ4Ck[/YT]

Bring on Beyond!

And here's the suit

batman-beyond-01.jpg

img-mv_batman_beyond.jpg

haha i remember posting that bottom one a while back. its a bit much

I like it a lot because it looks the way you'd expect a high tech futuristic Batman Beyond suit. But I'd make it a little more basic. Too many red dots and lines all over.

I want next BATMAN film to be Arkhamverse alike.

Heres who i want throughout the films for villains:

Joker - Jim Carrey
Riddler - Johnny Depp
Bane - John Cena
Catwoman - Eva Green
Penguin - Philip Seymour Hoffman
Harley Quin - Rachel McAdams
Deadshot - Josh Duhamel
Killer Croc - Michael Clarke Duncan
Mr. Freeze - Daniel Craig
Poison Ivy - Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Dr. Hugo Strange - Ben Kingsley
Two Face - Sam Worthington

I really liked the Edward Nigma character in Batman Forever (minus that corny box thing). Everything was going quite well until he became the Riddler. Everything after that went downhill.

I really loved the Riddler's transformation. That bizarre, crazy nerd relies on his computer and his riddler doll to come up with a secret identity after getting an orgy from watching Dent cause chaos at the circus on television. That scene was hilarious due to Nigma's reactions.

The Transformation
[YT]CnHO0LdJ4Ck[/YT]

Personally, I thought that they should have switched the Riddler and Two-Face. Show us Two-Face's origin, and Riddler. Also, there is little to no reason for them to team up, their goals are completely different. And Two-Face doesn't have much of a problem when Riddler prevents him from killing Bruce Wayne, which was his whole motivation for his participation in the team-up.

I say Batman Beyond Rebirth. Bruce goes missing the day he retires. And Barbra Gordon finds Terry and tells him he is the son of Batman and that his father went missing and that Gotham needs the Batman now more than ever. It takes some time but terry accepts the mantle of Batman. Then Barbra shows him the cave, suit ect. I'm going the Tron rute with this idea.

I say Batman Beyond Rebirth. Bruce goes missing the day he retires. And Barbra Gordon finds Terry and tells him he is the son of Batman and that his father went missing and that Gotham needs the Batman now more than ever. It takes some time but terry accepts the mantle of Batman. Then Barbra shows him the cave, suit ect. I'm going the Tron rute with this idea.

[YT]K5MilFt3bM8[/YT]

WOW Ive never seen that Batman Beyond suit posted above before that is really awesome, Im diggin it.

Well, this is just perfect. Maybe even more than perfect. Except that I'd put three blades on the gloves but that's about it. Very good.

eh, the wings bother me a little. originally, they shoot out something like the cape did in TDK right?

I know one thing, If Bale doesn't return because Nolans out, I pick Michael Fassbender as the next Batman.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

I was about to ask who the **** Ian Malcolm was. But that was hilarious.

You gave me yet another reason to hate that character. :joker:

ian malcolm rocks dont be hatein on jeff.

I know one thing, If Bale doesn't return because Nolans out, I pick Michael Fassbender as the next Batman.

Interesting choice, but personally I would rather have him as the next James Bond.

Jon Hamm - Batman
Jim Carrey - Joker
Daniel Craig - Mr. Freeze

Those are 3 I know could pull off their roles perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"