Batman Arkham Asylum Fan film?

vicariou5

Civilian
Reaction score
I didnt know that someone had made a fan film based on the McKean/Morrison novel. I ran into a trailer for it and since then have been looking for the full version...if they even have it?! Its in spanish but the visuals are amazing and they capture the feel of the novel rather flawlessly. I just wanna know two things and was wondering if anyone can help me find peace with my disposition regarding the film that is...

1. Is there a full film or is it just a fan trailer?

2. If there is a full film, where can I find it? torrent? I have searched but in vain. I have come here with some hope.

Here is the link to the creators webpage...Perhaps someone knows enough to aid my quest.

http://www.miguelmesas.com/international/arkham-download.htm

If you watch the trailer, you'll know why I sound desperate...it looks beautiful.

Thank you.

UPDATE* Im leaning towards the fact that the trailer is all there is since its
"short film" please correct me if I'm wrong here. nevertheless, Id like to see
a hi res version of that trailer.

Last edited:
The trailer is the Fan Film. Is very good actually, I found it a while ago too, and I was really impressed by the visuals, and how accurate it was with the comic. But there is no more, just the trailer.

The trailer is the Fan Film. Is very good actually, I found it a while ago too, and I was really impressed by the visuals, and how accurate it was with the comic. But there is no more, just the trailer.

Thank you.

Yeah its a shame when i found out the trailer was the whole film. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"