• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: Arkham Knight - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA came out in August after a Month or so delay. So AA was at first a mid Summer game. Both AC and AO came out in October with no delays.

I wasn't sure so thanks. I prefer the games to release in summer its something look forward to.

Speaking of AA, funko toys is doing an AA set of batman figures. Includes batman, joker, poision ivy, killer croc, and harley quinn.

Was really hoping this was coming out in February.:(

AA came out in August after a Month or so delay. So AA was at first a mid Summer game. Both AC and AO came out in October with no delays.
thank's I'm happy to see it from some one else besides me and I always have to show evidence. I'm happy someone else remembered this.

Last edited:
I stopped considering August as a part of summer. Maybe when it picks up the pace and stops being so lame *shakes fist at the calender*

Those vids are terrible, its so bad its like the guy is purposely missing all the good stuff.

it's not the best camera work, he/she was far too close up front and I guess he/she wasn't allowed out of his/her seat maybe.

But this makes it so we can a better one from ether the video game news site like the person that moderated it like Vic. or some one else that was there. I'm sure there was a certain timed embargo.

Last edited:
Hearing the Arkham Knight was pretty cool, and Batman's combat looked brutal.

It was taped with an iPhone BTW.

It's amazing we have great technology these days to get good videos. And yet most leaked videos are horrible. Bad angles etc. Does nobody Know how to use their phones? Haha

Last edited:
From what I could see in that video the game looks stunning!! The wait for June is gonna be tough. I wonder is there any chance they'll bring the release date forward.

From what I could see in that video the game looks stunning!! The wait for June is gonna be tough. I wonder is there any chance they'll bring the release date forward.
I'm not sure how you missed it, but there is a date
Batman-Arkham-Knight.jpg

Arkham Knight Arrives June 2, 2015

It doesn’t look like Vic is going to be spending much time outside next summer. Batman: Arkham Knight is set to swoop down on next-gen consoles and the PC on June 2, 2015. The game was originally slated to arrive this fall, but was delayed when the developers decided that they needed extra time to make it more awesome. Batman will have a new, heavy duty Batsuit complete with new weapons and abilities, and you’ll also be able to jump into the Batmobile for the first time in the series.
Every gamer news site has this up and no I don't want you to feel bad or stupid. please don't. This isn't my intent, I don't care for Embarrassing people. Despite what's done on the web in general often.

I just find this odd. Other wise now you know about it. That's what really matters.

Last edited:
From what I can see it looks amazing. But god damn are people horrible with their camera phones recording. It's insane how bad it is haha.

Yeah bad camera job but the game from what we could see of it looks amazing and will be even way better on our tv's next June

As bad as the camera work is, from the looks of it, the game looks absolutely incredible.

The Arkham Knight seems ferocious. Dodgy recording job, but the game looks to be top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"