• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Batman: Arkham Knight - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original Asylum/City suit is my favorite. Wondering when they'll show it to us in the game, since they said Batman starts the game in Arkham Knight with that outfit, then gets the suit they've showing us now later on.

I can see it playing out kind of like it did in The Dark Knight, by opening with the older suit and then lead into the newer one. I'd imagine if that's how they go with it, the storytelling with play into the suit change as well.

I think they confirmed the old suit is in the game before he gets the new one.

I can see it playing out kind of like it did in The Dark Knight, by opening with the older suit and then lead into the newer one. I'd imagine if that's how they go with it, the storytelling with play into the suit change as well.

Pretty much this, like Gamma said I think it was confirmed. Plus from the one demo we saw he goes to his penthouse at Wayne Enterprises and suits up in the new suit. And that's at a point later in the game, definitely not the beginning. So yeah seems to me we will definitely start the game in the City suit and upgrade to the Knight suit a bit later.

I think they confirmed the old suit is in the game before he gets the new one.

Yes Rocksteady did say that but I can't remember where I read though. It is part of the story like The Dark Knight.

That's actually pretty cool. Showing us that preparedness that Batman is knwown for. 'Time to go fight my rogues. Oh, they're teaming up and causing more havoc than usual. Guess it's time to upgrade my suit.'

it was done in origins too with the Mr. Freez dlc with bat man preparing for these things as well

well it looks like Zack Snyder's Batmobile is weaponized like the Arkham Knight version of the Batmobile

nBZU3Ch.jpg

Most of the bat mobile I knew of were armed but they were always for less lethal or for specific use Crowd cotrol Riot ad capture ( not war as he told Luthor in oe of the related movies he not interested in that won't have his company be apart of that). even in the animated series the bat TAS (whicgh state that movie related to) & the batman( the latter of which be known as the only series that actually used Black mask as a threat with his hench men )

Last edited:
They were too busy showing off the bat mobile and how the Ak Armor was needed for that moment with it. they come in package of sorts. Over excitement does that.

I don't really think they need to show that in the trailers. They announced it, that's good enough I say.

Speaking of Trailers, where are they? We have not seen anything in 3 Months.

i want to know about this abandonned warehouse batman is hanging out in.

Speaking of Trailers, where are they? We have not seen anything in 3 Months.

How about this was just announced to be coming out in June next year. So have a little patience there perhaps. Just a thought.

That just feels weird to me., the release time. THe last 3 have always come out in the fall, now this one is coming out in the summer. It's just one of those little things.

Yeah, it is a bit strange. I thought it was coming out fall 2015.

Granted, in the scheme of things, I'd prefer to wait until summer of next year then fall of next year.

That just feels weird to me., the release time. THe last 3 have always come out in the fall, now this one is coming out in the summer. It's just one of those little things.

If I remember correctly, AA came out in summer 2009. I got it in 2010 with a PS3.

AA came out in August after a Month or so delay. So AA was at first a mid Summer game. Both AC and AO came out in October with no delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"