• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, really is a great to see. Maybe because I grew up watching B:TAS...but this is without a doubt my favorite Harley design. Sucks to see the further away we've moved, collectively in all forms of media she appears in nowadays, from it.

And yeah, she's covered head to toe and this is sexier to me than the other designs that have her showing more skin. Then again, I'm sure someone, somewhere, will overreact to this design and claim it's degrading or something...everything pisses someone off somewhere, somehow, these days.

Sadly, yep.

So I don't know if you guys have heard this but it sounds like the crime fighter stuff has now been moved up to august from September. Also we have the batmobile 89 and suit coming out this month. So know it sounds like we are having a lot of stuff coming out in just one month this month makes me wonder what else we may get and if there are more surprised going forward. Here is a link to the arkham knight forums about it.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Bat...r-1-AUGUST/m-p/701150/highlight/false#M167199

Now if that is all true the season pass may be better and may have more stuff then people thought.

Is it finally confirmed whether the B'89 car and suit is useable in free roam or not?

Man, really is a great to see. Maybe because I grew up watching B:TAS...but this is without a doubt my favorite Harley design. Sucks to see the further away we've moved, collectively in all forms of media she appears in nowadays, from it.
It's the best Harley. I'm hoping for BTAS inspired movies in the future. But hey, we still have Arkham games.
And yeah, she's covered head to toe and this is sexier to me than the other designs that have her showing more skin. Then again, I'm sure someone, somewhere, will overreact to this design and claim it's degrading or something...everything pisses someone off somewhere, somehow, these days.
I don't think it will look more degrading than Catwoman from Batman Returns. Harley is a really controversial character because of her ill relationship with the Joker. I think it will piss some people off much more. Or maybe combination of both...

So I don't know if you guys have heard this but it sounds like the crime fighter stuff has now been moved up to august from September. Also we have the batmobile 89 and suit coming out this month. So know it sounds like we are having a lot of stuff coming out in just one month this month makes me wonder what else we may get and if there are more surprised going forward. Here is a link to the arkham knight forums about it.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Bat...r-1-AUGUST/m-p/701150/highlight/false#M167199

Now if that is all true the season pass may be better and may have more stuff then people thought.
I checked on my PS4 and it still says September. Which one is it?

I checked on my PS4 and it still says September. Which one is it?

I am not sure I just heard about this last night and I didn't see it last night my self on my ps4 so I thought maybe it had something to do with the time zone or country you are in or something. I am in pacific time zone and when I got home from work and checked around 6:30 or so it still was September for me to.

That's strange, I hope it's in August. Otherwise those BatFamily skins are pointless.

Any chance we get a Battle for the Cowl DLC?

I don't think so, [BLACKOUT] considering someone is Demon Batman[/BLACKOUT] I don't think there's a need for a "battle for the cowl". It would be an awesome story add-on though.

Well I just finished the main story.. Didn't finish every thing so I didn't get the ending. Not entirely sure when I WILL finish everything. Those riddler trophies can suck it.

I don't think so, [BLACKOUT] considering someone is Demon Batman[/BLACKOUT] I don't think there's a need for a "battle for the cowl". It would be an awesome story add-on though.

Pretty sure that someone is Bruce.

Any word considering a release date for the newest DLC? The Batgirl one last month was released on the 14th, so I assume maybe Monday? Or at least next week?
Waiting to start NG+ to play as Batman '89!

Any word considering a release date for the newest DLC? The Batgirl one last month was released on the 14th, so I assume maybe Monday? Or at least next week?

The Playstation Store updates on Tuesdays around 4:00 EST. With that in mind, I would think the 18th or the 25th.

You're patient like me

high_five_archer.gif

So then..it's a sure thing that we can use the B'89 suit in free roam and story? what about the '89 Batmobile?

So then..it's a sure thing that we can use the B'89 suit in free roam and story? what about the '89 Batmobile?
Well I think we deciphered that the '89 skin is usable in free roam simply because of the fact that on race tracks you don't get out of the car so what's the point of having the skin there if you can't see it?

The '89 Batmboile is still somewhat in the air but the trophy for the '89 Movie Pack lists 33 stars for AR Challenges to obtain with that Batmobile, leading us to believe it has a battle mode. So it's very possible it can be used in free roam. Keep your fingers crossed though. This could be a beautiful moment in video game history :funny:.

Oh **** yeah! I'll be playing the game even more now and I just do challenges and free roam, No NG+

I wonder how it'll look when putting prisoner/hostages into the '89 Batmobile

I'll be rocking the Burton suit/Bat-mobile all the time. :woot:

Maybe this'll turn people's negative opinions about the Batmobile around when they're in the '89 one! :funny:

I loved it the first go-around, I'm gonna love it even more in '89 form. :D

And wow, I just remembered Photo Mode was recently added too! Oh this will be beautiful.

Driving the '89 Batmobile won't improve the tedium of the Batmobile stuff one iota.

I wonder if this version can make turns. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"