Batman: Arkham Knight

It would depend on the type of enemies he's facing, if you mean in a hand to hand type scenerio I wouldn't try anything revolutionary, I would have him handle & play vaguely similar to what the likes of Spiderman & Batman have in their last handful of games, I think that would work fine.

It's largely from a combat perspective that I feel it's so difficult to make Superman work, unless he's actually fighting someone like Darkseid, Doomsday or someone who can actually challenge him physically, you're going to have to water down his power levels in order to make guys with mech suits or robots a viable threat or you'd have to have a lot of them, which would be I suppose viable as some of Batman's combat in the Arkham series involves maybe 30 odd enemies, the problem with Superman is it would need to be on a far bigger scale.
that's what I'm saying , don't water him down. let him fight darkseid & Mongul and make sure intergang has weapon's that can harm or make sure they can give him a fight. don't give him the normal averge joe thug with the led bullet s where superman stand there with his hands on his hips waiting for them to run out of bullets.

that has been the issue for the donner movies fans and they werdly cant see past that point.

it was shown on super girl give alien tech or futuristic weapons and your problem are solved for this game.

suerpman can be weak to other radiation beside's kryptonite as shown in the books ,animated series and lois and clark and super girl the live action show fallowed suit. he's weak to high tech alien and futuristic weapson's that fire plasma and other energy's , use them.

if you have put the crime lords and mob boss's in power armor suit do so. but a normal thug with normal bullets with gun throw it out. if that's the case with the latter.

supermans weake to magic users and psionic users /telepaths

use them.

you want them to put up a fight? fine there's your answers.

you'll have use your head more or superman will have to use other resoures like allies and helping with tech too live ging a device. but it's the only way. they will be on par with him . just make sure it's not something ingame that will one shot kill you ,as Superman. or not all the time.

The point is to harm him a bit and give him afight/a challenge to us gamers in combat. . Not ruin your game play. and it will give something story ark wise to try and solve as an investigative reporter as clark too . where are these super weapon's coming from? who's intergangs supplier?

Last edited:
I advise to wait for more info befor getting excited. but it 'll be interesting if true considering their past attitude towards the man of steel. but if they say no and they still aren't interested I hope people understand. they've said it anumber of time prior. and it's a bit old.

It's listed as Rumor so keep that in mind. please waifor comfimation.

safe_image.php
[FONT=&quot]
Report: Rocksteady to reveal oft-rumored Superman game very soon November 3, 2017

Rumors are swirling that confirmation may finally be coming soon that the Batman: Arkham team is tackling the Man of Steel...The next issue of Game Informer might finally confirm a the Batman: Arkham team is tackling the Man of Steel.Read more
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

source: EGMnow
[/FONT]

It popped up on 4chan, supposed to be a Monday reveal. Now I want it to be true, I really do. But...it seems too good to be true.

Raither or not the superman rumor is true I think we are going to find out rocksteads next game very soon. They have been posting a lot of concept art from the batman games the last like few days or so.

uhuh as I expected

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]NEWSRumors of a Rocksteady Superman game resurface, subsequently shot down in two days Yesterday at 12:45 pm

We know Rocksteady is working on something, but what it is, still remains anyone's guess. Naturally, with...
Read more

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]source:Gamezone
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.gamezone.com/[/FONT] [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I'm finally playing this game and I love the combat in it, but the beatdown is slowed down, and is it looks like the camera pans out for this game more than it does in previous games during combat. Batmobile gameplay is really great, I can park it anywhere, and when Batman says it's under attack I can summon it. Picking up the baseball bat from the floor to smack simple thugs with it is satisfying.

Riddler informants in cars are annoying, the one time I finally caught up to one of their cars the informant turned around the corner and vanished. Speaking of Riddler; his rules appear to be pretty useless and listening to them is a waste of time, 10 rules that have nothing to do with how I play the first race, I skipped that waste of time and I'm thankful we can do that, I heard them once when my brother was playing the game, and thought that alone was too much.

I like the reference to Arkham Origins in the GCPD.

I think AK is a truly underrated game. I think they went too far in a few places, but overall it's still a wonderful Batman game. The way they incorporated Batmobile is absolutely marvelous.

WB GAMESWB Games Hiring to Expand DC Universe 11/24/2017 05:32 pm

For months now rumors have been stirring about a mysterious new project in the works at WB Montreal which, as I'm sure many of you know, is the studio responsible for Batman: Arkham Origins, one of the best Batman games ever made. Details on the new game (or games) and their development have been nonexistent, and we've been dying for official confirmation that things are actually coming along. Today, Read more

source: comicbook.com/gaming/

I thought I was fully prepared for Man-Bat to not be startled by him, but the time came and his sudden appearance as I was climbing the roof he nested on startled me while I was on my way to the orphanage.

Races in one island to unlock Riddler trophy on another is ridiculous, who thought that was a pleasant idea?

I saw Gotham's map in LEGO Batman 2 in the comics, I thought this would have the same three islands map, I think Arkham Origins has part of the three islands map, why does this look different?

I saw Gotham's map in LEGO Batman 2 in the comics, I thought this would have the same three islands map, I think Arkham Origins has part of the three islands map, why does this look different?
AO's maps are in a different location in AK. You can see it in the horizon. Just look for the big hotel.

The gun turret on one roof is directly facing the control panel activating it, I experienced that twice in one sitting. Who thought this was a good idea?
AO's maps are in a different location in AK. You can see it in the horizon. Just look for the big hotel.
Jezebel hotel? I think I saw it.

It would depend on the type of enemies he's facing, if you mean in a hand to hand type scenerio I wouldn't try anything revolutionary, I would have him handle & play vaguely similar to what the likes of Spiderman & Batman have in their last handful of games, I think that would work fine.

It's largely from a combat perspective that I feel it's so difficult to make Superman work, unless he's actually fighting someone like Darkseid, Doomsday or someone who can actually challenge him physically, you're going to have to water down his power levels in order to make guys with mech suits or robots a viable threat or you'd have to have a lot of them, which would be I suppose viable as some of Batman's combat in the Arkham series involves maybe 30 odd enemies, the problem with Superman is it would need to be on a far bigger scale.

Why can't you just say the mech suits and robots are really freakin' powerful? It's not as if there has to be a limit to the power of technology. If you can buy an organic being who is godlike, you should be able to buy a machine that's godlike also. The fact is, Superman has plenty of villains who can go toe to toe with him, certainly enough for boss fights in a game. But really, the gameplay shouldn't be all about how much danger Superman is in. Don't force Superman into the typical action game mold where it's all about defeating all the enemies without being killed, create a genre that suits him.

Why can't you just say the mech suits and robots are really freakin' powerful? It's not as if there has to be a limit to the power of technology. If you can buy an organic being who is godlike, you should be able to buy a machine that's godlike also. The fact is, Superman has plenty of villains who can go toe to toe with him, certainly enough for boss fights in a game. But really, the gameplay shouldn't be all about how much danger Superman is in. Don't force Superman into the typical action game mold where it's all about defeating all the enemies without being killed, create a genre that suits him.
IA, that thats a lame cop out. When they need to do is first get good gameplay mechanics and then worry about that later. A first game could take him entirely to space where he is fighting other alien opponents just as strong if not stronger than him. Work on getting a decent combat system down and gameplay look through that. Or they could write it in the story that the sun is being blocked, which has made him weaker. Outside of bosses, in most videogames, you are much more powerful than your standard opponents anyway.

People overexagerate Superman. Like why dont think its an issue when Peter Parker is fighting basic thugs whom, he should be able to cripple, if not kill with one punch? Its a videogame so certain liberties are taken for the sake of having fun

I'm still not completely sold on a Superman game.
Actually, I'd rather Rocksteady make a Green Arrow game.
That feels like it would be more in their lane than a Superman game would.

A Green Arrow game would just be more the same. At least with Superman, they at least have an opportunity to do something different

He's definitely not obscure, but when it comes to adapting another AAA DC solo game, I dont think Green Arrow would be high on the pole, especially not a game made by Wb's arguably top studio. I see the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and more Bat family stuff before him. Speaking of which, if we cant get Superman, Id be all for Wonder Woman. There would be comparisons to God of War, but who cares. I think the mythology stuff could be interesting to play with and her weapons (lasso, shield, sword) allow them to vary the combat from Batman even if the gameplay is somewhat similar. Id envision it being brighter and not as dark. They also wouldnt need to worry so much as flight, bc while WW can, its not as emphasized as with Superman. They could introduce him as 2nd playable in a smaller section of the game to offer a taste of something. An isolated situation gives them some room to workout some stuff, get feedback and adjust before a full solo release

Knowing that Two-Face mission does not end with him being a boss in a battle made it fun to make sure he's the first one I take down, that is the first side mission for me to complete 100%.

Firefly's side mission is pretty disappointing, I only completed one part of it, and racing with the car to launch Batman out of it to jump on Garfield once and see him leave the place after being pinned down is disappointing.

One of the bomb quests in Founder's Island is really annoying, you're in a closed space and are surrounded by hordes of flying and tank drones attacking you, and the annoying missiles hit you if you don't shoot them with a machine gun.

Completed 51% of Arkham Knight and I think it might end up being my favorite entry in the Arkham games, though I'm not a fan of the idea of needing to finish all sidequest, predator and combat rooms, and collecting all upgrades before ending the story to get the full ending.

This moment on the roof of Panacea studios is really :funny:

Harley thug 1: "He'll kill us like he killed Joker"
Harley thug 2: "He'll hold medicine from us?"
Harley thug 1: "No you idiot. You know what I mean"

I think this has the best progressive dialogue of enemies as far as the game progresses.

Using car detection to find some of Riddler's trophies can be a pain though, it's a bit annoying, and sometimes glitchy, so this game is not as polished as the previous 2 entries from the same studio are.

I like that Rocksteady's previous entries gave us the option to quit the game if we lose, I wish they didn't follow the Arkham Origins model with immediate continuation of gameplay after the game over screen.

Riddler here is far less annoying than he is in Arkham City when it comes to lines he delivers.

Nice to hear I think both Knight and origins are underrated but I also had almost zero bugs in origins and ever one said it was a really buggy game. Knight, origins, city are all in my top like 10 video games of all time though and asylum like around top 20.

Nice to hear I think both Knight and origins are underrated but I also had almost zero bugs in origins and ever one said it was a really buggy game. Knight, origins, city are all in my top like 10 video games of all time though and asylum like around top 20.

When did you play it? I played it just before AK came out and that was long after the major bugs had already been fixxed

Can't speak for spidey2, but I played Origins at launch and experienced no bugs that I can remember, I was on WiiU, so maybe it was different on other consoles, but from my end, the bug complaints seemed greatly exaggerated.

When did you play it? I played it just before AK came out and that was long after the major bugs had already been fixxed

I got it day 1 and had very few bugs in fact no joke I had more bugs with knight then I did with origins. I guess I got the lucky copy or something. But yeah I don't get it. I had like 3 bugs and they where all small ones and didn't happened often. My real only issues with origins is I didn't like the story I know ever one loves origins story but I thought its story was weak and more predictable then the other Arkham games that and the game didn't do much to really make it fell different then city. It almost felt like city 2.0 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"