Batman Begins, or spidey 2???

iceberg325

Sidekick
Reaction score
Im not sure if this thread has been made in the past, if it has, sorry. I just want to know which movie is the superior comic movie, Batman Begins, or spidey 2. I think BB edges spidey 2 out, but spidey 2 is still a great movie. What do you guys think????

Batman begins because spider-man 2 is trash that should never be watched. How I wish SM2 was never made.

deathshead2 said:
Batman begins because spider-man 2 is trash that should never be watched. How I wish SM2 was never made.

Why do you think spidey 2 is trash??? lol

iceberg325 said:
Im not sure if this thread has been made in the past, if it has, sorry. I just want to know which movie is the superior comic movie, Batman Begins, or spidey 2. I think BB edges spidey 2 out, but spidey 2 is still a great movie. What do you guys think????

Well I prefer Spidey 2 since Spidey has always been my favorite. BB is a great movie, but I prefer a likeness of Spidey.

I really have no idea anymore I got rid of all knowage about SM2 out of my mind I don't reallly want to look back on it.

deathshead2 said:
I really have no idea anymore I got rid of all knowage about SM2 out of my mind I don't reallly want to look back on it.

Lol, I never would have thought Id see someone who actually hates spidey 2 as much as you do lol.

I think overall spidey is a better hero, but Batman Begins is a far superior movie. The reason I put the 2 against each other is because when asked whats the best superhero movie, people mention either BB, s2, or X2. I loved the whole set up in BB. Especially when he trains. Loved the movie!!! Great film!!!!

Batman Begins gets my vote.

And just so you know, right after BB came out BB vs SM2 polls were made in both the Spider-Man and Batman boards. BB won both.

CConn said:
Batman Begins gets my vote.

And just so you know, right after BB came out BB vs SM2 polls were made in both the Spider-Man and Batman boards. BB won both.

Nice!!!

Image I proposed but was shot down. Cant say I didnt try.................Trash!!!!

BATMAN BEGINS, firstly because it's a better film, and secondly because Batman is a better superhero than Spider-man.

I just hope that because Batman Begins was so good, the second would be able to be as good or even better. I have a feeling people will take it as a disappointment.

That could be true as with any sequel, because it may not have the same SEXINESS as the original. Take Matrix for example. many said Reloaded bad and even Revolutions, when imo they were great sequels, nothing felt out of place and it flowed. Nothing that damaged the franchise I feel. People expect much. Some complain for/about this and that and when they are given what they asked for they complain, because w/e they got/ or was changed to make better it seems, they don't like. You expect much, you may be disappointed.

Image said:
That could be true as with any sequel, because it may not have the same SEXINESS as the original. Take Matrix for example. many said Reloaded bad and even Revolutions, when imo they were great sequels, nothing felt out of place and it flowed. Nothing that damaged the franchise I feel. People expect much. Some complain for/about this and that and when they are given what they asked for they complain, because w/e they got/ or was changed to make better it seems, they don't like. You expect much, you may be disappointed.

Yeah and then we have some movies that NEED the improvement. Fantastic 4 for example!!!!!!!!!!!!..........sorry. Spidey 1 was a great example of that. Spidey 1 was a great movie. I didnt think spidey 2 would be better, but it passed it in may ways. The batman franchise had suffered from "BATMAN AND ROBIN". No one thought that it could ever recover. It did in a big way with Batman Begins.

What I liked about BB was it really went into the Bruce character. It really exposed his reasoning behind becoming Batman. Spidey 2 was just Peter having bad luck (they really over did that aspect). The action was great though, but BB was just the better overall movie IMO.

Lol, I liked FF, I don't care. Now FF sequel I don't know. Fantasticar? NO! I don't want to see it! The name Fantasticar sounds stupid! Fantasticar!!!! Urks me! I hope it is a good movie though. I see what you mean about BB, but Spiderman 2 is still my choice out of the two.

Image said:
Lol, I liked FF, I don't care. Now FF sequel I don't know. Fantasticar? NO! I don't want to see it! The name Fantasticar sounds stupid! Fantasticar!!!! Urks me! I hope it is a good movie though. I see what you mean about BB, but Spiderman 2 is still my choice out of the two.

Well your choice sucks...............sorry Im joking. BB is superior.

iceberg325 said:
I just hope that because Batman Begins was so good, the second would be able to be as good or even better. I have a feeling people will take it as a disappointment.
If only on paper, BB2 is shaping up to be much better than the first.

I like them both, but Batman Begins is definitely the better movie.

Batman Begins.

I felt Spidey 2 was too much of a repeat of Spidey 1 - although that would still work since Spidey 1 was good. The thing is that it only goes to show that the script writer is lazy or just timid to try new formulas/plot ideas and seems to be falling into the curse of the dreaded Hollywood 'template'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"