Batman Beyond?

trustyside-kick

The Marine Marvel
Reaction score
Now I know from reading the title you are thinking "why is it in The Comics section?". Well, in Batman/Superman issue 22 Bizarro gets transported somehow to a parallel/alternate universe and the Batman from Batman Beyond makes a cameo. In that issue his name is Tim but they said they were going to change it to Terry in the paperback issue because they made a mistake.

What would you guys think about them making a comic series for Batman Beyond? I personally would love it. The show was good and some of the new villains in it were cool too (like Shriek). :up:

If there has been talk about DC starting this series then I guess this thread is pointless. But I for one have not heard anything about it; if any of you have please let me know. :)

i'd be up for a new Batman Beyond series. or maybe a whole elseworlds novel with terry as Batman. might or might not happen who knows

There have already been two Batman Beyond comicseries. The first one was a mini in 1999 and then an ongoing (I think) from 1999-2001.

joke said:
There have already been two Batman Beyond comicseries. The first one was a mini in 1999 and then an ongoing (I think) from 1999-2001.

Yes - both existing in the TAS universe. The 6 issue mini was based on the first few episodes, while the 24 issue ongoing featured original stories.

They could at least make more comic stories since the show is over :( :mad:

Silver Sable said:
They could at least make more comic stories since the show is over :( :mad:

The last one probably ended because no one was buying it :o

joke said:

I know that. I was well aware of that. But that was TAS style and such.

I would love a comic series taking place after JLU:Epilogue

But wouldn't it make more sense to do a Batman Beyond series (not TAS style drawing and stories) and then we could eventually get to the Epilogue from JLU and after?

Yeah, that would be cool. I would Jim Lee and Bruce Timm/ Dini to do work on it.

Yea, when that guy was talking about the mini-series and all I already knew that. I am talking about starting a Batman Beyond comic series that is not I guess you could say "in continuity with the Timmverse" from the animated show.

So it would not have the same style of drawing I guess, and change up the stories but not too much since some of these characters debuted in the animated show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"