Batman Beyond?

trustyside-kick

The Marine Marvel
Reaction score
Now I know from reading the title you are thinking "why is it in The Comics section?". Well, in Batman/Superman issue 22 Bizarro gets transported somehow to a parallel/alternate universe and the Batman from Batman Beyond makes a cameo. In that issue his name is Tim but they said they were going to change it to Terry in the paperback issue because they made a mistake.

What would you guys think about them making a comic series for Batman Beyond? I personally would love it. The show was good and some of the new villains in it were cool too (like Shriek). :up:

If there has been talk about DC starting this series then I guess this thread is pointless. But I for one have not heard anything about it; if any of you have please let me know. :)

i'd be up for a new Batman Beyond series. or maybe a whole elseworlds novel with terry as Batman. might or might not happen who knows

There have already been two Batman Beyond comicseries. The first one was a mini in 1999 and then an ongoing (I think) from 1999-2001.

joke said:
There have already been two Batman Beyond comicseries. The first one was a mini in 1999 and then an ongoing (I think) from 1999-2001.

Yes - both existing in the TAS universe. The 6 issue mini was based on the first few episodes, while the 24 issue ongoing featured original stories.

They could at least make more comic stories since the show is over :( :mad:

Silver Sable said:
They could at least make more comic stories since the show is over :( :mad:

The last one probably ended because no one was buying it :o

joke said:

I know that. I was well aware of that. But that was TAS style and such.

I would love a comic series taking place after JLU:Epilogue

But wouldn't it make more sense to do a Batman Beyond series (not TAS style drawing and stories) and then we could eventually get to the Epilogue from JLU and after?

Yeah, that would be cool. I would Jim Lee and Bruce Timm/ Dini to do work on it.

Yea, when that guy was talking about the mini-series and all I already knew that. I am talking about starting a Batman Beyond comic series that is not I guess you could say "in continuity with the Timmverse" from the animated show.

So it would not have the same style of drawing I guess, and change up the stories but not too much since some of these characters debuted in the animated show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"