Batman Elimination Game: Round 25 - Notable Quotes

Mister J

Enlightened to the Great Darkness
Staff member
Reaction score
Batman Elimination Game: Notable Quotes

That's right, kiddies. It's our Silver Anniversary (or something) here at the Batman Elimination Games. Try to keep the joy-inspired bawling and alcohol-inspired friendliness to a minimum. Round de la Veinticinco brings you fabled words as spoken by the one and only Dark Knight Detective. The list is inclusive of all universes, so I hope it's up to snuff and gives you those warm, fuzzy feelings that Alka-Seltzer just can't cure. :up:

Basic Rules: You subtract one point from a quote you don't like and add a point onto another quote that you do like, until (much like the number of shots that Alfred Hitchcock's Rope appears to be) there is only one. You can only post once in 60 minutes, meaning every 60 minutes you can vote to give everyone a chance.

Guys, please be careful with your posts. These games are subject to getting off track with missed tallies due to simple error. After your post, please check that it accurately reflects what you wanted and that no other post came through before you were able to submit yours. Also, if you see an error has been made, feel free to call attention to it or correct it yourself with another post. Thanx. :up:

Last person out, remember to turn off the lights.:batty:

"Ladies. Gentlemen, You have eaten well. You have eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on...none of you are safe." 10

"I believe in Gotham City." 10

"Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. I must be a creature of the night; black...terrible..." 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 10

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 10

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 10

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 10

"I am vengeance! I am the night! I am BATMAN!" 10

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 10

"Tell everyone. All the punks, junkies, gunsels, enforcers... all the wise guys, leg-breakers, muscle boys... tell them they're finished. Tell them the streets belong to the Batman." 10

"You have a choice. You can crawl -- on your bellies -- and plead for her forgiveness. That's the first choice. The second is -- I hurt you. Choose one. Choose the second." 10

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 10

"You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you." 10

"I've been thinking lately; about you and me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. We're going to kill each other aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death that I'm discussing here. Maybe my death, maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be a such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder of my hands." 10

"Swear to ME!" 10

"I know I am fighting a war I can never completely win. But there are small victories that encourage me to keep trying. If I can win back one child, ther may be hope for many others. If it starts with one person, and then a neighborhood, then perhaps redemption can spread through an entire city, and finally back to me." 10

(You don't know Darkseid like I do.) "We know he used you. Humiliated you. Brainwashed you. Wound you up like a tin soldier and turned you loose against Earth. Cry me a river! On the outside chance that this isn't another one of his schemes, we have to take action. So I suggest you GET OVER IT!" 10

"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." 10

(Tell me something, why were you so sure those voices weren't coming from you?) "Well first, I know I'm not psychotic ...and second, the voice kept calling me "Bruce". In my mind, that's not what I call myself. 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 10

"Ladies. Gentlemen, You have eaten well. You have eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on...none of you are safe." 10

"Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. I must be a creature of the night; black...terrible..." 10

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 10

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 10

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 9 (-)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 10

"Tell everyone. All the punks, junkies, gunsels, enforcers... all the wise guys, leg-breakers, muscle boys... tell them they're finished. Tell them the streets belong to the Batman." 10

"You have a choice. You can crawl -- on your bellies -- and plead for her forgiveness. That's the first choice. The second is -- I hurt you. Choose one. Choose the second." 10

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 11 (+)

"You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you." 10

"I've been thinking lately; about you and me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. We're going to kill each other aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death that I'm discussing here. Maybe my death, maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be a such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder of my hands." 10

"Swear to ME!" 10

"I know I am fighting a war I can never completely win. But there are small victories that encourage me to keep trying. If I can win back one child, ther may be hope for many others. If it starts with one person, and then a neighborhood, then perhaps redemption can spread through an entire city, and finally back to me." 10

(You don't know Darkseid like I do.) "We know he used you. Humiliated you. Brainwashed you. Wound you up like a tin soldier and turned you loose against Earth. Cry me a river! On the outside chance that this isn't another one of his schemes, we have to take action. So I suggest you GET OVER IT!" 10

"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." 10

(Tell me something, why were you so sure those voices weren't coming from you?) "Well first, I know I'm not psychotic ...and second, the voice kept calling me "Bruce". In my mind, that's not what I call myself. 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 10

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 8 (-)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 11 (+)

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 11

"Swear to ME!" 10

I'm torn on my favorite... either "Quiet, Papa Spank!" or the classic All Star one.

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 8

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 10 (-)

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 11

"Swear to ME!" 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 11 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 9 (+)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 9 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 11

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 11 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 9

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 8 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 11

"Ladies. Gentlemen, You have eaten well. You have eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on...none of you are safe." 11 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 11

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 8 (-)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 8

"Swear to ME!" 10

"I know I am fighting a war I can never completely win. But there are small victories that encourage me to keep trying. If I can win back one child, there may be hope for many others. If it starts with one person, and then a neighborhood, then perhaps redemption can spread through an entire city, and finally back to me." 10

"Ladies. Gentlemen, You have eaten well. You have eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on...none of you are safe." 11

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 12 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 8

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 7 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"I know I am fighting a war I can never completely win. But there are small victories that encourage me to keep trying. If I can win back one child, there may be hope for many others. If it starts with one person, and then a neighborhood, then perhaps redemption can spread through an entire city, and finally back to me." 10

"Ladies. Gentlemen, You have eaten well. You have eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on...none of you are safe." 11

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 12

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 7 (-)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 8 (+)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 12

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 7

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 7 (-)

"I've been thinking lately; about you and me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. We're going to kill each other aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death that I'm discussing here. Maybe my death, maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be a such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder of my hands." 11 (+)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 6 (-)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 7

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 12 (+)

"I've been thinking lately; about you and me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. We're going to kill each other aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death that I'm discussing here. Maybe my death, maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be a such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder of my hands." 11

"Swear to ME!" 10

(You don't know Darkseid like I do.) "We know he used you. Humiliated you. Brainwashed you. Wound you up like a tin soldier and turned you loose against Earth. Cry me a river! On the outside chance that this isn't another one of his schemes, we have to take action, so I suggest you GET OVER IT!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 9 (-)

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 11 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 6

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 7

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 12

"I've been thinking lately; about you and me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. We're going to kill each other aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death that I'm discussing here. Maybe my death, maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be a such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder of my hands." 11

"Swear to ME!" 10

(You don't know Darkseid like I do.) "We know he used you. Humiliated you. Brainwashed you. Wound you up like a tin soldier and turned you loose against Earth. Cry me a river! On the outside chance that this isn't another one of his schemes, we have to take action, so I suggest you GET OVER IT!" 10

Great Round!! & Congrats on the big 25!!!

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 9

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 11

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 13 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 5 (-)

Father...I'm afraid I may have to die tonight. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, father? How do I do it? What do I use...to make them afraid? If I ring this bell, Alfred will come. He can stop the bleeding, in time. Another of your gifts to me, father. I have wealth. The family manor rests above a huge cave that will be the perfect headquarters...even a butler with training in combat medicine. ...Yes, father. I have everything but patience. I'd rather die...than wait...another hour. I have waited...for eighteen years... ...Eighteen years since...since Zorro. The Mark of Zorro. Since the walk. That night. And the man with frightened, hollow eyes and a voice like glass being crushed... Since all sense left my life. Without warning it comes... Crashing through the window of your study...and mine... ...I have seen it before...somewhere...it frightened me as a boy. Frightened me... Yes, father. I shall become a bat. 12

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 8 (-)

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 12 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 13

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 5

"Swear to ME!" 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 11[/quote]

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 8

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 12

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 14 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 4 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 8

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 12

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 15 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 3 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 7 (-)

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 13 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 15

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 3

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 6 (-)

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 13

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 16 (-)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 3

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 6

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 13

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 17 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 2 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 6

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 18 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 2

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 6 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 5 (-)

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 14 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 18

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 2

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 6

"Swear to ME!" 10

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 5

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 14

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 18

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 1 (-)

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 7 (+)

"Swear to ME!" 10

Kinda looks like my two favorite are going to get voted off sooner rather than later.

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. (What are you?!) ...I'm Batman." 14

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 19 (+)

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old." 0 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 19

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 6 (-)

"Swear to ME!" 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 12 (+)

"I believe in Gotham City." 19 (-)

"Quiet!, or papa spank!" 6 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 19

"What, are you dense? Are you ******ed or something? Who the hell you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" 6

"Swear to ME!" 10

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"