Batman Forever autographed poster?

BatmanForNever

The Winged Avenger
Reaction score
I'm planning on embarking on a journey to get a 11x17 mini poster signed by as many actors from the film as possible. I already have all of them of different 8x10's but I want one piece with all of them on it. I was wondering what fellow bat fans think would make for a better display with signatures on it?

This one?

http://www.moviegoods.com/movie_product_static.asp?master_movie_id=9633&sku=256506

Or this one?

http://www.moviegoods.com/movie_product_static.asp?master_movie_id=9633&sku=198822

Thanks!

My struggle is the names will show up much better on the first poster and have more room to sign, but I like the imagery of the 2nd more.

the first one, it's just simply going to look a lot nicer covered in signatures than the second one would

I would go with a silver pen for them to sign with as well

where are you going to get these signed. A particular event or is this a prolonged goal you're setting for yourself, to meet each individual actor at seperate events and eventually get it all covered?

I'm guessing the later?

Good Luck

I would go for the first one with gold staedler pen if not silver.

the first one, it's just simply going to look a lot nicer covered in signatures than the second one would

I would go with a silver pen for them to sign with as well

where are you going to get these signed. A particular event or is this a prolonged goal you're setting for yourself, to meet each individual actor at seperate events and eventually get it all covered?

I'm guessing the later?

Good Luck

I have a contact that gets signatures for me. I live far away from the hustle and bustle of Hollywood and would hardly ever get a chance to meet half of these actors.

I'm surprised as I thought most would have picked the second as the first isn't much to look at.

That's why I like it though.

It's simple, neat and the sigs will show up very well.

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. I don't HATE that poster at all.

I'm just the kind of cat who goes for the more simple designs.

Were those the only two posters released?

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. I don't HATE that poster at all.

I'm just the kind of cat who goes for the more simple designs.

Were those the only two posters released?

Besides the character centric ones yes, that one with all the main characters was the official poster, and the question mark one was more of the teaser up to the release of the film. If I did all the character based ones I'd have to get each signed which would be great, but I don't have that kind of wallspace no matter where I lived.

haha yeah. I really need to start collecting posters again.

I was doing pretty good, but one night I got drunk and punched each of them. Messed 'em up.

haha yeah. I really need to start collecting posters again.

I was doing pretty good, but one night I got drunk and punched each of them. Messed 'em up.

Man out of everything to hit, you hit the Batman posters!?!?:wow:

It was a poster for The Departed. The Prestige, and the Why So Serious? poster with the viral link at the bottom that my mom got off ebay the easter before TDK. They each had like, 20 dollar frames. I come in bat-raging drunk, punching them. Throwing them across the room, you name it man.

Not my most heroic moment.

Last edited:
It was a poster for The Departed. The Prestige, and the Why So Serious? poster with the viral link at the bottom that my mom got off ebay the easter before TDK. They each had like, 20 dollar frames. I come in bat-raging drunk, punching them. Throwing them across the room, you name it man.

Not my most heroic moment.

Apparently Batman foiled your plans that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"