Batman III: The Untold Story That Takes Place After Returns

Currently designing Batwing II. It's supposed to look like a new/updated version of the original Batwing from the first Batman movie. I decided to draw it on cheap computer paper with an ordinary pencil, it's only a concept art. So I could know what the Batwing should look like when doing the actual drawings.

201306111556110.jpg

I always thought Scarecrow would be the perfect ending to Burton's world. He fits well with his out there visual style.

I always thought Scarecrow would be the perfect ending to Burton's world. He fits well with his out there visual style.

Agreed. Scarecrow has the perfect style for Burton (some scarecrows have been present in more than one Burton movie). He also is this ugly socially awkward man who looks for revenge. Sounds like Burton material.

Scarecrow definitely would've fit well in Burton's world.

And what's great about using Scarecrow is it opens up the possibility of Joker hallucinations (ala "Batman Triumphant"). Man, this could be epic!

Really digging all of the work you are putting into this mate!

Also like to chime in on the whole Scarecrow idea, I actually thought about this too and started making a 1/6 scale figure based on the idea that it would be burton inspired, (*using his past work on scarecrows as inspiration) here is how far I got:

scare_crow_head_sculpt_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d4brtir.jpg

can you explain how bruce wayne went from beetlejuice when he was alive to the dude from top gun?

can you explain how bruce wayne went from beetlejuice when he was alive to the dude from top gun?

Bruce Wayne was Beetlejuice?? So that's what happened after Napier shot his parents... :D

And what's great about using Scarecrow is it opens up the possibility of Joker hallucinations (ala "Batman Triumphant"). Man, this could be epic!

Then you're gonna love this graphic novel! :D

Really digging all of the work you are putting into this mate!

Also like to chime in on the whole Scarecrow idea, I actually thought about this too and started making a 1/6 scale figure based on the idea that it would be burton inspired, (*using his past work on scarecrows as inspiration) here is how far I got:
scare_crow_head_sculpt_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d4brtir.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! That is a pretty cool design. I already made a concept art of the Scarecrow however I'm trying to come up with a different version for the hallucination version of the Scarecrow.

Bruce Wayne was Beetlejuice?? So that's what happened after Napier shot his parents... :D

i once read this crazy theory that napier didnt really kill his parents and he only forced himself to believe it so he can have justification to kill the joker

also i googled his pic and that actor is frightening looking

Yeah Mister Meddle! We're still waiting! :woot:

I would have also liked too have seen a prequel too Batman 89 telling the origin of Bruce Wayne / Batman in the Michael Keaton / Tim Burton Bat-universe.

Schnepp, what hath you wrought?

lorB0Ze.jpg

Found on a Spanish language Facebook page where the unveiling of Keaton's Superman Lives costume is still a life changing event. This will probably never go away, just like how people still think Ringwood's all black Robin drawing was done for Batman II.

Would love to have see a Burton verse for Batman and Superman, the first cinematic shared continuity. Batman, Batman Returns, Batman 3, then to the Nic Cage Man of Steel franchise with Superman (as Burton wanted to title it) aka Superman Lives, then a sequel, Burton's Finest err World's Finest film. Man can dream, can't he?

Michael Keaton is coming back so depending what WB/DC has planned post-Flash, would be cool to bring back Burton to either do a Batman Beyond or something entirely new

Michael Keaton is coming back so depending what WB/DC has planned post-Flash, would be cool to bring back Burton to either do a Batman Beyond or something entirely new

The great thing about this move is that it will save the Snyder-verse from destruction without all the crap that universe had, or the weird pressure to try to shoehorn in Pattinson or bring back Affleck. You can have a different Lex, and nothing has to change with Shazam. The Burton Batman plus Batman Beyond is the perfect amount of Batman for the DCEU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"