Batman reboot officially announced?

I personally don't give a sh** what film comes out. I just want DC and WB to have someone like Kevin Feige organizing a plan to show off their other major superheroes.

Geoff Johns was supposed to be that guy, but he's one of the primary reasons why Green Lantern sucked.

I think the honest truth is that Wonder Woman and the others would never succeed as stand-alone movies. The Hulk couldn't, and he was way more popular than any of those.

They can't afford to build a series of solo films leading up to a JL movie. If they are going to do it they need to jump right into it, thus luring the small legions of fans of the smaller characters into one big group. It's the only recipe for success.
I'm totally with you on this one, a solo Aquaman film would never make money I don't care what the TV show Entourage says so.

The sooner the reboot hits theaters, the bigger and more deserving the backlash will be.

Whether or not you like Nolan's films or consider them to be definitive of Batman, the bottom line is that they were 3 very well received films, and any attempt at a reboot will be met with a staggering amount of vitriol.

Hell, the Spider-man reboot was criticized by many as jumping the gun, and Spider-Man 3 was nowhere near as well received as TDKR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"