Batman Screenplays Game

Bane: "grrr...Monkey work..."

*the camera pans up a massive statue of a naked man , in the arm area thankfully, and we see traffic in disarray on the bridge atop the statue. MrFreeze and his thugs plow through the stalled cars, with batman and robin close behind in pursuit. Mr Freeze freezes and crashes thrugh the bridge wall, taking the chase to the naked man statue's arm, a large gap between the fingertips of the statue and the next set of buildings looms as all the vehicles charge down at top speed, batman and robin included....*

Batman: "Pull back, you can't make the jump."

ROBIN: "I can make it"
BATMAN: "Pull back!"
ROBIN: "I can make it!!!"

Batman: "Redbird control codes...disable engine."

Robin: "No, you can't do this to me!"

*Robin's Redbird engine cuts out and he skids to a halt at the foot/fingertip of the statue, he screams in frustration at the batmobile which zooms into the air between the statue and buildings*

Robin: "AAAAAHHGHHHHH!!!!"

*Mr Freeze's Freezemobile makes the jump, his thugs cars don't seem to be as lucky in their trajectory...*

Ice-thug: "We're not gonna make it!"

*Both ice-thug getaway cars crash into the side of the building, the freezemobile, now safely landed, turns round and fires a blast of ice, striking the Batmobile as it makes it's mid-air flight. The batmobile freezes as Batman presses the ejector button and flies out of the car, turning in mid-air and gliding with the aid of his cape towards the freezemobile. The batmobile makes the jump but crashes in a frozen heap, mrFreeze turns and laughs at the crashed mobile, but then turns to see that which has escaped his notice...the figure of Batman swooping towars his windscreen...fists out-stretched*

MrFreeze: "Oh-Oh"

*Batman smashes through the freezemobile windscreen, knocking out MrFreeze. He stands triumphantly over his prostate body.*

Last edited:
*Inside the Batcave. Robin walks up to the Batmobile platform, where Batman is sitting in the Batmobile*

ROBIN: "I could have made that jump"

Batman: "and...you could've splattered your brains across the side of the building."

ROBIN: "Y'know in the circus, The Flying Graysons were a team. We had to trust each member to do their part, that's what being partners is all about. Sometimes counting on someone else is the only way to win."

Batman: "You're mind wasn't even on the job, all you could think about was Poison Ivy."

Last edited:
ROBIN:You just can't stand that maybe she wanted me instead of you. I mean, that's your idea of friendship, isn't it, Bruce? It's your house, it's your rules, it's your way to the highway! It's Batman and Robin, not Robin and Batman, and I'm sick of it!

Batman: "Yes, my rules...my rules that keep us alive...and if you want to stay on this team, you will abide by them!"

ROBIN:"This is no partnership , your never going to trust me!"

*Alfred sits at a computer looking at a picture of an old man and an elephant. He types a letter into the computer, addressed to his brother.*

"Dear brother Wilfred...I have tried every address i know for you, I just pray this reaches you. We have very little time."

He saves the letter onto a disc. Bruce enters the study

Alfred: "I see Batman monopolised the evening news. Congradulations on your apprehension of MrFreeze."

Bruce:" Thanks. Thank you."

Alfred:" Is there something wrong sir?"

Bruce: "Alfred.. am I pig-headed? Is it always my way or the highway?"

ALFRED:Why yes actually. Death and chance stole your parents , but rather than become a victim you've done everything in your power to control the fates , for what is Batman? if not a effort to master the chaos that sweeps our world , an attempt to control death itself.

*FLASHBACK* We see Alfred and Bruce as a child at the Wayne gravesite in Bruce's mind's eye. We then flashback to the study*

Bruce: "But , I can't can I?"

Afred: "None of us can."

*Scene: The Wayne parking garage. We see Barbara wheeling a motorcycle into the garage. Dick grabs her on the shoulder from behind.*

Dick: "Hey!"

*Barbara grabs Dick's arm and flips him over her shoulder onto the ground. She then realises it's Dick and not just some dick.*

Barbara:" Sorry. Um, so sorry."

Dick: "They teach you that at Oxbridge?"

Barbara: "Well, you know, just a few judo lessons...London's kind of rough."

Dick: "I suppose you had a minor in mototcycles as well huh?"

Barbara : " Uh, well, y'know, it's just so beautiful, I couldn't resist. I just took it out for a little spin, I'll clean it up tomorrow, sorry, so sorry."

*Scene: ARKHAM ASYLUM. Rain batters down on Gotham's top loony bin for the criminally inclined as we pan inside to see it's latest arrival, Mr Freeze. He is wheeled in encased in a custom built refridgerator, and let into his new cell where there is a special freeze environment surrounding his living area.*

Guard1: " Drag him into the ice-beam. Welcome home Frost Face."

Guard 2: " You're the common cold and we're the cure."

Mr. Freeze: "Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well for it is the chilling sound of your doom."

*Freeze attacks the two guards, and knocks them to the ground. He then attempts to flee, but once he leaves the cold zone, he falls to the floor in pain*

Guard 1: "Hahahaha, alright Freezey, you can't live outside the cold zone"

Guard: "Look at him stew. You're going to be here a very long, long time get used to it."

MrFreeze : "Sadly, you will not live to see it. Oh yes."

*Scene: Poison Ivy and Bane walk down a Gotham alleyway and approach an old disused steam room called 'Turkish Baths'*

Poison Ivy: "Batface and birdbrain turned out to be much more resistant to my love dust than expected. No matter. Next time I'll just give them a stronger dose. They''ll literally be dying for me....'Turkish baths'..this looks promising..."

*Bane rips the wooden barricades off the front enterance and they enter the baths. A gang of day-glo hoods are sitting inside passing around a bottle of wine.*

Poison Ivy: " A fixer-upper, but not without a homey charm.....A minus! Current tenants!"

Thug: "Hello my little pretty pretty pretty"
Ivy: "Hello yourself"
Thug: "You look good enough to eat"
Ivy: "That I am. Come and get me if you can"

*Ivy presses the venom injector button on Bane's chest*

*The Day-Glo gang brandish what I think is supposed to be chains, but really look like little plastic clothes pegs joined together, they spin them around Bane's 'arms'...Bane heaves them all in the air easily and throws them ass over head through the doorway behind him. The tenants are evicted.*

Poison Ivy: "Let's redecorate. I've always hankered for something on the water...what is this floor?"

*Banes smashes a water pipe open and stamps a hole in the floor. Ivvy drops some seeds through the hole.*

"It took God 7 days to create Paradise. Let's see if I can do better. Good babies..grow for mummy. Bane darling, I've found this fellow who takes my fancy. A cool customer, yes, icy demenour. But, I've detected a certain ruthless charm I can use to my advantage. Honey clean up this mess, we've got company coming..."

Bane: "grrr....Honey...company..."

*Scene: Bruce and Julie Madison are having a post-dinner glass of wine, and after only the barest of sips, Julie is a little sozzled... she goes for broke with Bruce.*

Julie: " Bruce *hic* ...We've been going out for over a year now, and...ok, here goes..I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."

Bruce: "Julie, I'm not the marrying kind..there's a lot about me you don't understand..."

Julie: " I know you're a dedicated batchelor..I know you've had your share of wild nights..."

Bruce: "Wild...doesn't begin to cover it..."

Julie: "You'll makes somebody a good husband one day.."

*Julie's pitch becomes a mumble in Bruce's mind as his mind turns to Poison Ivy and sees her in his mind's eye. Julie leans over to kiss Bruce, Bruce sees Ivy in her place.*

Julie: "Who's Ivy?"

Bruce: "What?"

Julie: "Who's Ivy? You just called me Ivy."

Bruce: "I wish I knew."

*Scene: Dick is in the cave looking at piuctures of Ivy, Poison Ivy.*

Dick: " Enhance detail 14 to 19. Who are you?"

*the alarm sensor in the Wayne garage spots Barbara taking a bike, Dick sees this on the screen.*

Dick: "Gotcha."

*He runs out, takes a bike and follows Barbara. She arrives at the gathering area of an underground motorcross race. A lot of the Gotham gangs are represented here..the Clorkwork Orangettes, the Dandy Mozarts, the Punkies with their leader , the pint-sized 'Johnny Rotten Nappy''...Barbara pays her enterance fee to the race banker*

B: " How much coin to play?"

* a large clown faced Biker approaches Barbara.*

Last edited:
Biker: "Hey, you're the chick who won the tunnel run two nights ago huh"
Barbara: "Yeah, that'd be me"
Biker: "Yeah, well that was kids stuff, sweetheart. Why don't you take your little tricycle and run along home"
Barbara: "Oh yeah?"
Biker: "Yeah"
Barbara: "Why don't we have a side bet"
Biker: "How much?"
Barbara: "How much you got?"
Biker: "How much YOU got?"

Blue haired white faced biker: "Alright lets race. COME ON!!!"

*Dick is seen wearing a helmet and put the front cover down to conceal his face. He joins in the race on his motorcycle. Biker who had been talking to Barbara gets on his motorcycle*

Biker: "Just make sure the guys are ready at the end of the bridge"

*Barbara puts on her helmet. Someone fires a gun. The race starts*

*Motorcycles cascade through an underground set of tunnels, balloons and cardboard boxes are expelled from the path of destruction they weave in their attempts to be Gotham's top underground biker person race winner. Soon the riders approach a bridge, the clown faced biker shouts a signal to a group of similarly face painted thugs, they are hoistered up on ropes, from which they swing out and drop petrols bombs onto the track, right into the path of....Dick and Barbara's motorcycles skid to the ground and they are thrown from their bikes, skidding along behind them, on a downward slope, heading for a drop off point in the bridge's incomplete structure.
As they come to the very edge of the bridge's end, Dick's instincts kick in by way of the foot, which he wraps around a protruding metal cable, as he simultaneously grabs Barbara by the foot, both of them suspended high above the city...his helmet comes off, revealing his identity....*

Dick: "So, this is where you hang out."

Barbara: "Uhhhhhh.*

*Back at the Wayne Manor garage, Dick and Barbara talk bikes.*

Dick: "So, how long you been racing?"

Barbara: "Since my parents died. I guess all the speed and danger helped take me out of myself. Made all the pain go away. You wouldn't understand."

Dick: "You'd be surprised."

Barbara: "Street racing is not exactly an acceptable major at Oxbridge, so they kicked me out. But I've already won enough money to do what I've always dreamed."

Dick: "Don't say you want to join the circus."

Barbara: "Alfred has supported me my whole life and I'm going to pay him back. I'll take him away from this dismal life of servitude.

Dick: "what are you talking about?"

Barbara: "This whole master-servant thing...it's really ridiculous. Alfred is a sweet and noble man, and he's subjugated all his life and dreams to someone else."

Dick: "Bruce and Alfred are like family."

Barbara: "Paying someone to prepare your meal, do your laundry, clean your dishes, is that what you call 'family'?"

Dick: "Alfred's happy."

Barbara: "You honestly don't know do you? How he's hiding the pain all the time...Alfred's sick." *She runs off up the staircase. Bruce enters the scene.*

Bruce: "Alfred's more than sick. He's dying."

Dick: "What? Why didn't he tell us?"

Bruce: "You know Alfred, he'd never say anything. But I can tell."

Dick: "I can't believe it."

Bruce: "I know."

*Scene: Arkham exterior, we zoom in to MrFreeze's cell, where we see him using the mechanism from a clock to construct a memento of his sick wife, carving a statue from ice, he mounts it upon the clock's moving mechanisms, so that it turns around perpetually, almost with a life of it's own. The guards interrupt his reverie.*

Guard1*on phone*: "Cellblock./ Icehead, you've got a visitor. Your sister."

Freeze: "Sister?"

*Poison Ivy enters the cell*

PI: "Brother dear, I heard that you were blue. "

Guard2: "Don't mind us ma'm you can talk freely."

PI: "I don't mind you at all." *She blows pheremone dust at them* "Men...the most absurd of god's creatures. We give you life,..and we can take it away just as easily."*She kisses both guards who fall to the ground dead*

*Scene: Bane smashes through the wall of the prisoner's belongings room. He spies the Riddler's outfit and thinks of taking it away with him, but decides against it, he has put on too much weight, and would never get into such a thing these days. Instead he grabs MrFreeze's outfit which he stuffs into a shopping trolley taht he and Ivy nicked from a Tesco on the way to Arkham. Bane pocketed the pound coin out of the safety catch, but did not mention this to Ivy. He will save this for a chunky bar. Meanwhile back at Freeze's cell...*

MrF:*looking at Ivy* Impressive."

PI:"Well, my most abominable of snowmen, I have been most impressed by you...In fact..I propose a pairing."

MrF: "Interesting, but what does the lady wnat in return?"

PI:"Let's cool it for now...I have someone I want you to meet.."

*Bane bursts into the room with the shopping trolley from Tescos bearing Freeze's outfit.*

MrF:"At last! A laundry service that delivers!"

PI:"what are you? about a 50 big and tall?"

MrF:"No, I always go a size smaller, makes me look thinner."

MrF:"I'm running on empty. i need to grab my diamonds."

PI:"Bane we need an exit."
*Bane tries to smash through the wall, to no avail.*

PI:*worried*"Reinforced steel!"

*Freeze fires some freeze ray through the plumbing which comes up through the wall , makes it brittle and it crumbles easily*

MrF:"I'll go back to get my diamonds, while you and meatloaf get my wife."

PI:*Angry*"Wife? you never said anything about a wife!?"

*They all leap off the edge of the broken cell wall into the river that runs deep beneath Arkham.*

*Scene:Bruce and alfred are walking through Wayne Manor*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"