Batman Films on TV (Listings)

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
I've seen threads like this in boards for other franchises, and it'd be great if a mod could come in and make this a sticky.

In this thread, post up any and all Network showings of the Batman films that come your way...simple as that.

I know most (if not all) of us have the films on DVD, but that doesn't stop the experience of seeing it broadcast on television from being fun.

---------

First off, If you've got Halloween off and you're waiting for Rory the Pumpkin ( :oldrazz: ) TNT is showing both Tim Burton's "BATMAN" and "Batman: Mask of the Phantasm." Showtimes should be posted up on their website in a few days, I didn't catch those yet...

--------

So whenever the dark knight hits the small screen, post here and let everyone who can see it know. Again, if a mod could turn this into a sticky, that'd be great.

CFE

Batman Returns is on ABC Family of all networks right now.

Im watching the encore presentation right now.

I also thought it funny that its on ABC Family. Heh.

Nothing brings a family together quite like *insert witty remark about Penguin spewing black bile* .

hehehehehe, you gave me an idea Milu
bestcom4.jpg

Penguin : Hello children, BLEUHHHHHHHH!

or

pinguinscream.jpg

Penguin : LET THE CHILDREN COME TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Christopher Walken in background : WTF

I can't stand when they cut out entire portions of scenes though.

I can't stand when they cut out entire portions of scenes though.

I noticed a lot of the little things...I'm surprised I remembered them...

This is still my favorite comic book film of all time!

Batman Returns is on ABC Family of all networks right now.

I know that always struck me as odd...of all the Bat-Films for ABC Family to show...

CFE

I noticed a lot of the little things...I'm surprised I remembered them...
The cuts are especially noticable when the scenes have a piece of the score in them.

Oh, and a few weeks ago, I caught the last 20 or so minutes of Batman Eternamante on a Spanish channel.

I'm so lazy. I feel like seeing Batman '89 but I don't feel like popping the DVD in. I wish it were on cable right now :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"