The Dark Knight Rises TDK Sequel Teaser Trailer - "The Chase"

Pennyworth

Sidekick
Reaction score
My sequel trailer (and poster that inspired the video :woot:):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U685CaP3jB0
(I didn't have any success embedding the video...)

gothamcityteaser900.jpg

A mash-up of BB & TDK scenes intended to take place immediately after the last scene in TDK. Gordon & GCPD chasing Batman through Gotham, weaving through traffic until eventually Batman eludes the cops and heads toward a nearly rebuilt Wayne Manor/Batcave. The bit at the end is me just trying to tie up a loose end from TDK. :cwink:

That was pretty clever! The title is a little iffy though. Maybe "Gotham Guardian", or whatever happened to "Shadow of the Bat"? I thought that was a cool idea...

Good work... thought you'd dig up clips from elsewhere but well edited nonetheless.

wow that was reeaaalllyyy good man. great job.

that was awesome, just out of interest what software did you use to create that!?

Theres no audio for some reason?

ehh my computers just screwed up

Last edited:
finally got it working, that was awesome, i loved the ending as well

That was pretty cool! :up:

I literally got upset when I saw that Gordon was joining in the hunt...yeah, I'm a nerd.

hahaha aww thats boss, that would be so cool and to be honest does anyone want a new villain, I mean after seeing that I'd want the Joker again.

Haha that was awesome! I'm going to go trick my little brother into thinking it's real now.

Edit: Success!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words guys. :up:

Good work... thought you'd dig up clips from elsewhere but well edited nonetheless.

I wanted to try and use clips soley from BB & TDK for continuity.

that was awesome, just out of interest what software did you use to create that!?

Avid Xpress DV

That was pretty cool! :up:

I literally got upset when I saw that Gordon was joining in the hunt...yeah, I'm a nerd.

Well, he's got to keep up the appearance of pursuit.....:yay:

My sequel trailer (and poster that inspired the video :woot:):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U685CaP3jB0
(I didn't have any success embedding the video...)

gothamcityteaser900.jpg

A mash-up of BB & TDK scenes intended to take place immediately after the last scene in TDK. Gordon & GCPD chasing Batman through Gotham, weaving through traffic until eventually Batman eludes the cops and heads toward a nearly rebuilt Wayne Manor/Batcave. The bit at the end is me just trying to tie up a loose end from TDK. :cwink:

both the trailer and manip was awesome. :up:

Great teaser! but I don't like the title.

For the record, I really think I would have liked yours more if I hadn't seen this.

And it was made a few months ago before Ryan Reynolds was announced to be Hal Jordan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTiRnqnvDs

Serious work there...very impressive.
Compared to that, I guess you could say I went low-tech, only 2 source films and no real efx...:cwink:

Thanks for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"