The Dark Knight Rises TDK Sequel Teaser Trailer - "The Chase"

I don't know why everyone's all excited about how this ends. The best part about this trailer is that it ties directly into the end of TDK. It reveals pretty much nothing about the next movie. Think about the first teaser trailer for TDK. It showed us nothing and really didn't reveal anything about the plot of the movie. Something like this is exactly the type of teaser DC would release.

I don't know why everyone's all excited about how this ends.

I can't speak for everyone else, but, I think people get excited about the ending cause it brings back a little of the excitement that Heath's Joker brought to TDK.

I included the Joker bit in the trailer because I always wished they would've given us a shot of him in Arkham after his apprehension. This was the closest I could get to that.

I included the Joker bit in the trailer because I always wished they would've given us a shot of him in Arkham after his apprehension. This was the closest I could get to that.
True, very true. Personally, I think the ending is one of the weaker parts of the teaser because it assumes so much about the next film. Besides that, this teaser really resembles something Warner Bros. (or whoever is responsible for releasing the teaser) would put out.

calm down? yes, cause im like totally freaking out here. its in the wrong forum, is all im saying.

I don't think this is in the wrong forum, it's better off here where the most people who are interested will find it. If this should be moved then technically so should the entire fan art thread, and I don't think that would go over too well.

its a fan trailer. we have a fan film forum.
It's a fan trailer for the sequel to The Dark Knight, including spoilers from the previous movie.

We have a forum for The Dark Knight's sequel that allows spoilers.

Back on topic. It might have been cool if there was a little montage of some of Gotham's police in the trailer. Like that Detective Wuertz guy.

It might have been cool if there was a little montage of some of Gotham's police in the trailer. Like that Detective Wuertz guy.

Good idea, except Wuertz gets shot by Two-Face...but Ramirez could've worked.

Good idea, except Wuertz gets shot by Two-Face...but Ramirez could've worked.
I'm thinking of the wrong guy then. I mean the guy that was in the interrogation room with the Joker after he revealed he had Dent and Rachel tied up somewhere. Detective Stephens, I think his name was.

It's a fan trailer for the sequel to The Dark Knight, including spoilers from the previous movie.

We have a forum for The Dark Knight's sequel that allows spoilers.
but this has nothing to do with the TDK sequel. its a fan film, hence why it should be in the fan film forum.

People have posted things like this before for Batman Begins and TDK and nobody's had a problem with it until now. I don't see why this belongs any more in the fan films section than it does here. Yes it is a movie made by a fan, but it's also a teaser for the TDK sequel. How is it inconveniencing anyone by being here in this forum instead of in the fan films forum?

People have posted things like this before for Batman Begins and TDK and nobody's had a problem with it until now. I don't see why this belongs any more in the fan films section than it does here. Yes it is a movie made by a fan, but it's also a teaser for the TDK sequel. How is it inconveniencing anyone by being here in this forum instead of in the fan films forum?

:up::up::up::up::up:

is this the trailer to the sequel of TDK? oh, its not. it has nothing to do with the sequel to TDK. its a fan film composed of scenes from previous films masquerading as a sequel trailer, made by a fan for the entertainment of fans. it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual sequel, which is the topic of this forum. yet it fits the exact purposes of the fan film forum.

Last edited:
is this the teaser to the sequel to TDK? no, its not. it has nothing to do with the sequel to TDK. its a fan film composed of scenes from previous films masquerading as a sequel, made by a fan for the entertainment of fans. it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual sequel, which is the topic of this forum.

:whatever:

im pretty sure youre just trollin...

is this the trailer to the sequel of TDK? oh, its not. it has nothing to do with the sequel to TDK. its a fan film composed of scenes from previous films masquerading as a sequel trailer, made by a fan for the entertainment of fans. it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual sequel, which is the topic of this forum. yet it fits the exact purposes of the fan film forum.
:facepalm

I'm sorry this troubles you so deeply Motown, but really, where's the harm? Do you really have nothing better to do?

Last edited:
it doesnt trouble me in the least. and it doesnt harm anything. i actually dont even really care that its here. but it IS in the wrong forum, im just surprised that people are actually trying to deny that.

Before I posted I searched and saw other fan trailers had been posted here. I considered the fan film section but I wanted to target the Bat fans.

If a mod wants to relocate it, so be it.

I could actually rename the thread, "What do you want to see in a TDK sequel trailer?". Or just post the link in the fan art & manip thread since it kinda falls in that category as well.

The longer this debate goes on, the more likely it'll get locked anyway....
so, in an effort to salvage the discussion...you know what I think about a possible teaser, what would you like to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"