Batman Video Games That You Wish Would Be Made

TMC1982

Sidekick
Reaction score
My wishlist:
*Remakes of games based on the two Tim Burton/Michael Keaton films and the two Joel Schumacher films (but for the Xbox 360/Playstation 3/Wii generation)

*A Dark Knight video game (it's the only modern Batman film that didn't have a tie-in game to it)

*Games based on The Batman (animated series) and Batman: The Brave and the Bold - We shouldn't only have games based on the Bruce Timm/DC animated universe

*A game inspired by the 1960s Adam West TV series

*A game based on the villains perspectives (in other words, the villains are the playable characters/central figures)

*A Legends of the Dark Knight video game, which chronicles different eras of Batman's history (in both the comics and in televison/film)

Last edited:
a batman (1989) & batman returns video game would be sweet. vehicles playable in the maps - the batwing, batskiboat, glider, penguin's duck, etc. you name it. all the burton bat-gadgets too. that would be the epitome of cool.

Last edited:
Batman: Arkham Asylum came very close.

My wishlist:
*Games based on The Batman (animated series) and Batman: The Brave and the Bold - We shouldn't only have games based on the Bruce Timm/DC animated universe

Agreed. A cel-shaded Brave and the Bold team-up beat'em up sounds like a fun game.

*A game based on the villains perspectives (in other words, the villains are the playable characters/central figures)

If it counts, Lego Batman: The Video Game has a separate "Story Mode" for the villains, where you could play as the villains during their side of the game's story.

The Long Halloween
Dark Victory
Hush 1 and 2 - ESPECIALLY this.

Think about all the villains and things Batman does!!! Get the team from Arkham Assylum to tackle it and we have a winner.

Agreed. A cel-shaded Brave and the Bold team-up beat'em up sounds like a fun game.

If it counts, Lego Batman: The Video Game has a separate "Story Mode" for the villains, where you could play as the villains during their side of the game's story.

I would suggest something more along the lines of a strategy game (a la, the Godfather II game), in which you have to battle other villains in lue of becoming a crime boss in Gotham.

The Long Halloween
Dark Victory
Hush 1 and 2 - ESPECIALLY this.

Think about all the villains and things Batman does!!! Get the team from Arkham Assylum to tackle it and we have a winner.

I agree. On that note, it would be cool to have a "Knightfall" game; he goes through almost all of his main villains in that one.

Batman 89/Returns, Batman 60s tv show games can still be made.....Just have them on PS3 and XBox....I love a Dark Knight Returns game and Long Halloween....also Batman Yr 1 and 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"