Batman Vs. Slavery

He just needs the help of Dave Chappelle and the Time Haters.

Slavery the concept, as in the actual pre-Civil-War forced labor of blacks and the enslavement of the Jews by the Egyptians back in Biblical times.

I should make it clear that Batman has the Batcave, Batmobile, Batwing, Alfred, his choice of a Robin, and Ace the Bat-Hound. His opponant is represented through the 1800s Southern region of the United States. The North can neither assist or attack the Dark Knight and Lincoln is not currently President or in the running for President. Just to keep things neutral, the President is Taft (or a computer-generated hologram).

This might be the best thread I've seen in a while.
Quick, what other superhero vs. concept battles can we come up with?

-Superman vs. The Worker's Control of Factories
-The Flash vs. Evolution
-Aquaman vs. Global Warming

The possibilities are endless!

WTF? Strangest poll ever, Zev.

jag

This is the funniest thing i have ever heard, lol.The Bat would win sure,but he could use the help of the Time Haters.

"Doc Ock Vs. Sexual Discrimination Against Women In The Work Place! "
BWAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Oldman = Gordon
"Doc Ock Vs. Sexual Discrimination Against Women In The Work Place! "
BWAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

What can I say, I'm the Willy Wonka of the Hype! Unfortunately, someone deleted or moved that thread from the Spider-Man forum.

I would think Doctor Octopus, if he were inclined to take on that challenge in the first place, would deal with those guilty of sexual discrimination against women in the workplace in a similar fashion in which Wilson Fisk deals with henchmen who mention his wife-- swiftly and gratuitously.

How efficient would it be to be able to discipline four sexist @ssholes simulateously at any given moment?

Which brings us to an interesting question. If defeating slavery and sexual discrimination BOTH required the death of Aquaman (who is busy in his own losing battle with global warming), who would kill him first?

Doc Ock or Batman?

The Batman doesn't kill, so Doctor Octopus.

Perhaps Aquaman commands octopi on a daily basis, but this one has a doctorate, and four hydraulic appendages full o' bad-ass.

Batman would kick Slavery's butt tho... he'd have everyone on earth repeating the second line of the U.S. Constitution preamble ad nauseum... IF he had prep time...

Flash and Evolution would be a good fight :)

What happened to Hulk vs The New Age Movement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"