Batman Vs. Slavery

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
This thread is weird

Originally posted by cryptic name
????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by jaguarr
WTF? Strangest poll ever, Zev.

jag

Everything is going according to plan...

Originally posted by Sardaukar
Batgod wins every time.

Now now. Once you get gods into this, you get Bast. Which means CINO is not fat behind...

Until Thor makes her his *****.

"Do all man from the future mix fantastic iconic modern mythology characters and human rights issues?"

"Nope. Just me baby... Just me."

Yes! It's back!

We must consider the possibility of Batman's strategy. Knowing history and being only one man, the most surefire way to end slavery quickly is to run for President and win. I'd say Batman knows enough about history to take advantage of it.

However, Batman's job is twofold if and when he becomes president. Outlaw slavery AND keep the union intact without resorting to war if at all possible. That's a tall order...

Id say Bats, all he has to do is set up a cotton franchise in a competing country which will help him corner the market in cotton, (taking away all the revenues from slave run cotton franchises) then, secretly fund a large underground railroad with routes directly to Mexico or Canada.

This would be considered Batworld material - let you guys settle down a bit I guess before I move it, since you lost the Catwoman forums anyways. Everyone cool with that?

Yes! It's back!
Batman designes a gas weapon that he can fit in his utility belt that destroys cotton plants. Deprived of its financial backbone, slavery will have to yield to the Anti-Cotton Bat-gas.
Batman 1, Slavery 0.

Yea, cotton was a major US cash cow, but you also have to get Bats to modify the weapon to destroy cotton, sugar cane, and etc,.

how about breeding fruit bats that prey on all of the US's slave operated financial interests?

If I was bats on a second note, Id secretly teach every slave in the world martial arts......

Through Martian Manhunter's telepathy...

wait. Is that allowed?

One could argue that Batman vs. Slavery is an oxymoron because Bats, himself, is a type of slavemaster. I've seen no proof that Alfred has any life outside his servitude at the Mansion. Oracle is seemingly locked inside the clocktower and shackled to a compuiter 24 hours a day. He is always trying to strongarm other heroes and vigilantes into following his methods or ordering them to leave his city. Not to mention the oppression he has brought upon the disenfranchised mentally ill of Arkham Asylun and the underclass criminal element of Gotham City!

You should be a lawyer, although you're arguements for the "insanely ill patients" and such are pretty bad...

haha

jk

Batman isn't a slavemaster. Everyone works for him voluntarily.

I should make it clear that Batman has the Batcave, Batmobile, Batwing, Alfred, his choice of a Robin, and Ace the Bat-Hound. His opponant is represented through the 1800s Southern region of the United States. The North can neither assist or attack the Dark Knight and Lincoln is not currently President or in the running for President. Just to keep things neutral, the President is Taft (or a computer-generated hologram).

TheBlackTiger said:
Yea, cotton was a major US cash cow, but you also have to get Bats to modify the weapon to destroy cotton, sugar cane, and etc,.

how about breeding fruit bats that prey on all of the US's slave operated financial interests?

If I was bats on a second note, Id secretly teach every slave in the world martial arts......

Let's see who can pick out the flaw in this post. :D

GL-Corps#28 said:
He just needs the help of Dave Chappelle and the Time Haters.

BATMAN and Dave Chappelle????????? I wanna see it.

Batman has two things that can greatly crush the slaving south.

1) teeth

2) A small boy in elf shoes.

Now, in theory Robin in his elfshoes and pantyhose could scare the cowardly white slave owners into thinking magic pixies are in thier dreams. Thus they would free thier slaves and follow the pixie boy's commands.

As for the teeth, well Batman can make that bad-ass evil smile he does so well with them pearly whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"