Danilo Batista

Civilian
Reaction score
:batty: vs. :super:
batmanvssupermande1.jpg

batmansupermanpu4.jpg
Post here Batman vs. Superman FanArt

And no Ledger's name... I wonder why?

I really like this pic just because Routh really looks more like Supes in this shot. I still prefer the look of Thunder (American Gladiator) when he did that fan-film for the World's Greatest for Supes over Routh. (you can see clips on Youtube) He has huge natural build, he's 6'3-6'4 roughly 325, literally perfect height and weight. You could tell that brother had been working for that role for years. Now with Dougherty and Harris leaving, Singer's left alone. Maybe he'll leave too, bring Routh with him, and we'll start from scratch. Actually, Routh wasn't all that bad, I more blame Singer for the direction and portrayal he took in the movie.

Hopefully, they'll change the hair style to the modernized look in comics, like Jim Lee's version. Leave out the old school part but leave the S curl in front.

That movie, even though it'll be a dream, it'll never happen.

For one, Christian Bale only signed up for three BATMAN movies and Brandon Routh only signed for three SUPERMAN movies. Plus, with this Justice League movie, there's a rumor that is going out that Superman becomes evil(red Kryptonite?) and Batman turns out to be the only one who can stop him, so that's the best you'll see for a Batman/Superman confrontation.

For one, Christian Bale only signed up for three BATMAN movies and Brandon Routh only signed for three SUPERMAN movies. Plus, with this Justice League movie, there's a rumor that is going out that Superman becomes evil(red Kryptonite?) and Batman turns out to be the only one who can stop him, so that's the best you'll see for a Batman/Superman confrontation.

Way to be impatient and ****e out these characters WB... damn could you imagine a fourth installment that tied in both franchises??? Instead we get a hapass BM vs SM in a recasted JLA... what a shame...

ugh, WHO CARES! this is a fan art thread for supes/bats pics, not a thread of whether or not the movie will get made

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"