}{Magnetic Manips!}{

2 Dark 2 Serious:

Made this for a Worth1000 contest.

2_Dark_2_Serious_by_sonLUC.jpg

haha nice dude

That's sweet only she'll be hotter...I don't know how but she will be:up:

That's a fantastic manip neto, but i'd drop the saturation on her hair and lips a bit. The only way that works is if everything else around them are ridiculously desaturated, which they're not. in this case it just kinda looks out of place.

Maybe it's just the pose but her arms look a bit on the short side.

That's sweet only she'll be hotter...I don't know how but she will be:up:
Cuz she's wearing much less in the movie.

That's a fantastic manip neto, but i'd drop the saturation on her hair and lips a bit. The only way that works is if everything else around them are ridiculously desaturated, which they're not. in this case it just kinda looks out of place.
Yea I know what you mean. I tried to make the hair more like the movie but without going overboard.

Maybe it's just the pose but her arms look a bit on the short side.
Yea now that I look at it I think its cuz of the gloves. Its not really in the right angle with her arms.

2 hilarious!!!
2 thanks.

here's the full body shot of an old Colossus manip. I never posted this before cuz I was saving it for a group manip but I've decided to do a new pose instead.

Colossus:
X3_Colossus_by_sonLUC.jpg

here's the full body shot of an old Colossus manip. I never posted this before cuz I was saving it for a group manip but I've decided to do a new pose instead.

Colossus:
Incredible.

Better than the on screen job IMO

Colossus:

The only problem I have with this Neto, is that it seems that the head and arms are made of different materials. Of course it makes sense because they used a terrible face mask for the movie. but the actual character should look like a consistent metal all over.

Here's a simple manip requested by someone at another board...

IronCap:

ironcap001ei7.jpg

THis is fantastic didn't see it till just now...the creepy thing is they have a character just like this one coming to comics soon.:wow:

Also like the Jubilee from the previous page.

Incredible.

Better than the on screen job IMO
Thanks. Yea I dunno why the cgi looked so bad in the movie.

Anything new for Phoenix/Dark Phoenix? :)
keep your fingers crossed

The best Colossus ever :D
Amazing Colossus! Great job.
Thanks guys!

The only problem I have with this Neto, is that it seems that the head and arms are made of different materials. Of course it makes sense because they used a terrible face mask for the movie. but the actual character should look like a consistent metal all over.
Yea I know. I had to use screencaps, promo pic, a bust and a concept drawing. If I knew how to use Photoshop I'd probably just create the metal from scratch.

THis is fantastic didn't see it till just now...the creepy thing is they have a character just like this one coming to comics soon.:wow:

Also like the Jubilee from the previous page.
Yea it was based on an image from the comics.

The colossus is very well done! Would you mind showing us the images you used? I'm curious

Yea it was based on an image from the comics.

Yeah the thing you did was based on a promo to get people talking after cap died that marketing stunt.

Now last week they released a blacked out cover and a character similar to that is going to be created.

Still trying to finish up my X-Men TAS manips.

Jean Grey:
Jean_Grey___90s_Era_by_sonLUC.jpg

Great job on Jean Magnus, like the posture very much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back