Batman Year One

First actual screenshot of footage

by15km.jpg

i can't wait to see what you do with Catwoman.
both when she is a prostitute and when she in the outfit.

should be exciting.

:up:

Where's Batman? Come on, man! Bring on some Batman!

This stuff looks amazing, great work. I love what you're doing and can't wait to see Batman. Btw, is this going to be only comic panels with real life images or is it gonna be a video too?

Next update should be promising, nice work, chap.

Its all video. I have chapter one shot (which means i do finally have a bruce Wayne) and have been in the process of editing it for quite some time now.

i cant wait to see Catwoman and her little friend.

Please dont use a movie suit. Do you have one? If your looking for a quality suit check out KMD theatrics.

Very early bluescreen work. Just to show really how close i wanna stay to the original comic. Every panel here is video and obviously the background will b changed

bluescreen0md.jpg

This is awesome!
Can I ask for more?
I mean, looks like it was over when things would start to get really hot.
Pretty nice, though! :up:

wow, i'm seriously impressed, you're very talented, i hope it works out well, and by the way, where could i get the movie once it's finished?

I like it all except for the acting. It was horrible.

If you ever make more Year One vignettes, fire these guys.

yeah, i just saw the movie on your page and the acting kind of sucks, but still, nice effort

THAT WAS GREAT! The editing was top notch! You had some other issues, but overall that was amazing. You HAVE to find a way to get that to Frank Miller! He'd get a kick out of it.
The acting may have not been the best, but I didn't mind because it was just so masterfully edited. Great ending. Great setup. Great music.
The mic you used for the voiceovers was alittle fuzzy, maybe you can re-record them.
The Irish accents just seemed alittle out of place for those characters, but whatever.
That was one of the best fan films I have ever seen.

...I can't get over how well it was edited.

You should see if the Hype will get that on the main page (they have done that for fan films before). That would get it alot of buzz.

could anyone recommend me any other fan film? oh, and has anyone seen the lobo paramilitary christmas special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"