Battle of the Comic Book Films Tournament(2020 Edition)

T:TDW advances. Next match up

Battle of the Chris Evans Marvel Sequels

Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer
71ioKed--HL._AC_SY741_.jpg

VS

Captain America: The Winter Solider
57_bdcb1dec-4469-4775-ab1d-eead3e61eff7_1200x1200.jpg

Easily TWS and I actually like Silver Surfer more than most people do, but this isn't even close. Winter Soldier is just on a different level entirely and really changed the game for the MCU. I hope we get more grounded, gritty and serious MCU films like it and Civil War in the future even without the Russo's directing them. Black Widow looked super promising for that reason too IMO, because it looked like they were going in that direction.

This is like asking me if I prefer hotdog or chicken with my pasta. Of course I'd go chicken on this one, cause there is a fresh great feel for it in my mouth, even though I like pasta with hotdog.

THE WINTER SOLDIER is simply the more pleasant of these two pleasant to watch movies.

Dare I say some of these matches are too lopsided.

But yeah, Winter Soldier by a billion country miles.

It's widely considered a top 3 MCU movie and is somehow still underrated.

This is like asking me if I prefer hotdog or chicken with my pasta. Of course I'd go chicken on this one, cause there is a fresh great feel for it in my mouth, even though I like pasta with hotdog.

THE WINTER SOLDIER is simply the more pleasant of these two pleasant to watch movies.
Lol. I eat chicken 5 nights a week, so I’d go with the hot dog. Lol.

but I’m also in the category of folks who actually enjoyed Silver Surfer, but yeah, Winter Soldier is just a lot better. It has Robert Redford in it for goodness sake.

ds
Lol. I eat chicken 5 nights a week, so I’d go with the hot dog. Lol.

but I’m also in the category of folks who actually enjoyed Silver Surfer, but yeah, Winter Soldier is just a lot better. It has Robert Redford in it for goodness sake.
Alrighty then, I'll make that a choice of hotdogs or meatballs. :up:

MIB 2

The battle of the sequels. I barely remember what SC2 was about. I had more fun with MIB2.

Now the battle of the original would have been a harder challenge.

Well at least this battle is a bit more balanced lol. Honestly, both were really disappointing sequels IMO, but Sin City 2 was so forgettable that its not even funny. I guess I have to vote for MIB2, but it's not going to be by much.

Ok this I had to think. Sin City 2 feels like a bigger disappointment because of how much I like the first film but it is also the better movie of the two. Marginally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"