Battle of the Comic Book Films Tournament(2020 Edition)

Dare I say some of these matches are too lopsided.
Do you think we will see the battle of Michael B Jordan Marvel films: Black Panther vs Fant4stic?
I'd rather see the latter pitted against the Amazing Spider-Man 2, cause that will be quite the interesting match up.

MIBII takes it. Next Match

Battle of the Megan Fox Films

Jonah Hex
7c6894d81d6b7ed4bce8035b0ec317cb.jpg

VS

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2014)
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg

Do you think we will see the battle of Michael B Jordan Marvel films: Black Panther vs Fant4stic?
I'd rather see the latter pitted against the Amazing Spider-Man 2, cause that will be quite the interesting match up.
I plea the fifth.

April O'Neil and Her Abandoned Pet TurtlesTEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

At least this one I know entertains me despite having very fragile writing.

I plea the fifth.
Ok.

Another suggestion that could make a Fant4stic match fun is to pit it against the recent outing that shares Toby Kebbell known as; Bloodshot. At least I hope more people saw both $#%^ movies, or are aware of their reputation.

I actually like the 2 Bay Ninja Turtles movies. I found them very entertaining and good, clean, silly fun. Plus, call me crazy but Will Arnett is like the goofy uncle you had as a kid that you just wanted to hang around with. You didn’t want to talk politics, faith, or any other serious topic with him because you didn’t trust his opinions, but he just made you laugh and annoyed your parents.

so Ninja Turtles

I actually like the 2 Bay Ninja Turtles movies. I found them very entertaining and good, clean, silly fun. Plus, call me crazy but Will Arnett is like the goofy uncle you had as a kid that you just wanted to hang around with. You didn’t want to talk politics, faith, or any other serious topic with him because you didn’t trust his opinions, but he just made you laugh and annoyed your parents.

so Ninja Turtles
:highfive:

I'm conflicted on this one. Ant-Man and The Wasp is probably the better movie. I enjoyed it more the first time I watched it than I did Batman Returns. However, Batman Returns is the more interesting movie, even if it is just looking at how crazy it is and what didn't work. If I were to pick up and choose which one to watch right now, it would probably be Returns.

So I'm going to say Batman Returns, but I'm not that convinced it is actually better even it is more fun to watch and discuss.

Batman Returns for sure.

Ant Man and the Wasp is a nice movie. But I hardly remember it. I wish Feige got a new director and they can actually push things. Now it just feels like Paul Rudd shrinking hijinks. What they did with Janet was so disappointing and standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"