World Battles: Round 1

ZombieONE

Civilian
Reaction score
ok, im not sure how many of you guys want to play this game but im going to post it anyways.
this is the battle thread where mutants are pitted against one another and the victor is determined by a vote.
who versus who is determined by mutant level (ie. level 3 mutants can only battle other level 3 mutants).

the first battle is Beast vs. Angel.

vote and then say why the one you voted for would win.

have fun!

char-beast.jpg

VS

Ben_Foster_som_Angel_94686c.jpg

WINNER: BEAST

Beast gets my vote. He's a great brawler, as demonstrated in the film, and of high intelligence. He'd find a way to take Angel down.

In the movie, Angel isn't portrayed as a fighter. He doesn't fight once. Beast would get the better of him.

Beast would rip Angel's wings off.

P.S. Sorry, that was grotesque. My bad.

P.S. 2. Just in case, I wanted to say that the image on Angel doesn't appear... just a question mark/red cross

Avalanche said:
Beast gets my vote. He's a great brawler, as demonstrated in the film, and of high intelligence. He'd find a way to take Angel down.

In the movie, Angel isn't portrayed as a fighter. He doesn't fight once. Beast would get the better of him.

what he said ^^

Movieverse!Angel couldn't do a thing to attack Beast. Even if he tried to drop stuff on him from above, Beast has lightning fast reflexes.

triplefive said:
Movieverse!Angel couldn't do a thing to attack Beast. Even if he tried to drop stuff on him from above, Beast has lightning fast reflexes.

well for the sake of a good match, lets assume angel can fight.

We can't just assume that. We have to judge on what we've seen in the movies. Angel is a rich boy, with no reason to know how to engage in combat. I think it's safer to assume he can't fight than that he can.

Avalanche said:
We can't just assume that. We have to judge on what we've seen in the movies. Angel is a rich boy, with no reason to know how to engage in combat. I think it's safer to assume he can't fight than that he can.

yeah, but we need to give room or a good argument for either and room for a good match.

Are we specifically speaking about the movie versions?

If not...

If given the proper weapn, Warren could easily snipe Hank thousands of feet up in the air without Hank knowing a thing.

WorthyStevens4 said:
If given the proper weapn, Warren could easily snipe Hank thousands of feet up in the air without Hank knowing a thing.
Thousands of feet in the air? What kind of weapon are you giving him? He'd have to have a dead on aim from that height.

I'm sure with a machine gun Beast would stand a better chance too. I don't think it's fair to take weapons etc into account. This is a fight between Beast and Angel, devoid of external aid.

Avalanche said:
Thousands of feet in the air? What kind of weapon are you giving him? He'd have to have a dead on aim from that height.

If Angel's keen eye is at it's best, and if given the proper weapon, Angel could take out Beast at a high altitude.

Avalanche said:
We're talking movie versions.

Ok then. Well Beast obviously.

Beast

Give him a gun and he'd shoot Angel down.

Beast, for sure... poor Angel. But maybe he could fly around and drop things on him. :p

Angel hasn't got enough in his locker to trouble Beast.

Angel doesn't do much..he just flies around. If Beast could get close to him he would definitely take Angel down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"