BatWoman....Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must every woman in the world be lesbian now? WTF is wrong with people today? Even our superheroines?

No thanks....

We knew Batwoman was going to have new style since last year, it doesn't bother me one bit, I know Renee Montoya was a lesbian as well.

Welcome to 2005, I thought you guys read comics. I'm a straight guy but I know that gay people need superheroes to relate to too you know. You could consider it a gimmick but it isn't one because it's inspired by reality there are millions of gay people in this world. Some we call family others we call peers but they're here and comics represent the people reading them it's only natural progress and it's something that DC has been doing for years anyway.

Oh yeah Two-Face Renee Montoya did Batwoman on the regular once upon a time :hehe: so yeah you're correct.

Last edited:
First - Not meaning to be a smarta$$, but isn't this "news" like about a year or two old?
Second - Is this really that big a deal to anyone besides DC's PR Dept. ?

It's not that big of a deal to me in everyday life....I just don't see the need to make everything nowadays relate to the "gay/lesbian" crowd. If you want people to be treated as equals, then why make it such a big deal to re-invent the things we know and love with a gay twist?

I have a lot of gay friends, don't get me wrong, I just see it as overkill. I know that this news is old and it all just boils down to money, I just am seeing an unsettling pattern lately in our society. I will simmer down now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"