Lego Batman: The Video Game

Ive been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced. It looks great. It looks like they are basing the game more on the modern Nolan era Batman franchise (The music in the trailer sounds very Batman Begins-esque), which is definately a good thing, though i wouldnt mind humour and some light heartedness in this game - after all, the humour is one of the reasons the Lego Star Wars games are so great!

aww, i thought this game was coming out this year :( now i have to wait a whole nother year to play the lego funness. should be good thoguh, i hope they release some new sets with tdk and those figs become playable

Ive been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced. It looks great. It looks like they are basing the game more on the modern Nolan era Batman franchise (The music in the trailer sounds very Batman Begins-esque), which is definately a good thing, though i wouldnt mind humour and some light heartedness in this game - after all, the humour is one of the reasons the Lego Star Wars games are so great!

Well, if you think about it, the Star Wars games used the Star Wars score, and this is just a teaser anyway. I wouldn't get concerned.

can't wait hope it is better than Lego Star Wars which was a bit too easy and repetitive for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"