Batman Begins BB Limited Edition DVD coming 3rd quarter 2008

I think the comic of the prologue is a dumb "gift." Seriously, I'm watching in in HD....kinda silly to give us a comic version of it...

I ordered my Batman Begins BDD Gift Set through Amazon. I already read a pretty good comparison of the quality of the video and audio over at DVDTalk. Seems that it holds up just as well next to the HD DVD version.

I'm still debating whether I should get the DVD Gift Set still, because I want the Chicago Con footage on that set. WB sure knows how to milk us all out of our hard earned money in this ****ty economy.

ok so the bb exclusive dvd set has both lithos i assume?

and the prologue book and comic is standard for every blu gay limited?

ok few more Q's, thanks for all the help, you guys are great

1. Does Best buy price match? i want to get the blu ray le for as low as possible
2. Where is the blu ray le cheapest?
3. is the best buy joker litho even worth it?

1. Yes
2. Amazon.com
3. No

Just note that Best Buy will not PM Amazon.com, nor any other retailers that are either online only, or do not have B&M stores in your area. Usually they will also require an ad or printout of the item you want to PM.

Also if you have a Blu-Ray player, you are better off getting the Blu-Ray eidtion. If you don't than definitely get the dvd version through BB.

love the bluray. i'm telling you, the detail is incredible. I feel like I've seen the movie countless times but still noticed new things when I just watched it.

Just note that Best Buy will not PM Amazon.com, nor any other retailers that are either online only, or do not have B&M stores in your area. Usually they will also require an ad or printout of the item you want to PM.

Also if you have a Blu-Ray player, you are better off getting the Blu-Ray eidtion. If you don't than definitely get the dvd version through BB.

It worked for me. Told them circuit city after i looked on there website had it for 33 they gave it to me at that price.

Wow, my orders could have gotten messed up anymore than they have. Pre-ordered a double, knock off priced things with Amazon.co.uk, Batman Begins e-mail saying it's dispatched but Gotham Knight arrives before it.

Today Batman Begins, but it's a single Blu-Ray and not the gift-set they clearly showed on their site. :whatever: Apparently Amazon in Jersey messed up.

I'm starting to wonder if we actually get any extras in a set version here in the U.K. I got cards inside the case, but that's it. Was kind of interested in the comic.

I got mine from Amazon Jersey today and it dosent ****ing work!!!! It plays the WB logo and then it loads for ages and then it's just a black screen.Anyone else suffering from this problem (in the UK) or have i just got a bad disc??

If anyone is still looking to pick this up. You can get it at Borders.com for $29.99 shipped (you need a code which I will have to find).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"