Be Your Own Legend. A CAH recruitment drive

NiteMare Shape

Livin' like a Sheen
Reaction score
It has begun.​

We are the Game Masters and this is our world. For many millennia, the small planet named Earth has continued a mundane, un-noteworthy existence. Then, the metahumans came. Slowly at first, the genetic creations of this new dawn soon began to sweep the planet - ranging from every continent to every sea. The Blue Blur of Chicago. Icon and the Survivor of Lost Haven. These metahumans increased awareness and ushered in a new age in human evolution. It has been an exciting, unpredictable adventure - and it has only begun.​

Super Terrestrial Review Inside Known Encounters, or S.T.R.I.K.E., has watched the evolution of these metahumans patiently - only interfering when absolutely necessary. Now, after a short time of observation, S.T.R.I.K.E. is be ready to make its move. Under the leadership of Director Alexander Anderson, S.T.R.I.K.E. has set into motion plans that will change things forever. The only questions are, will they be a force of support or destruction to the metahumans? And what is Operation Reckoning? Only time will tell.​

The people of Earth and its heroes have seen destruction brought to their world by the invading alien forces of the Arlaaekean interstellar military. With the destruction wrought on this tiny planet and its moon, it is a wonder that the humans managed to overcome the sheer adversity and defeat the villainous Arlaaekeans. It was a war not without tragedy, however, as the young hero known as Blacklight gave his life to save others.​

Although they have largely rebuilt from the alien cataclysm that rained on their planet, and are still in the process of creating a substitute for their shattered moon and coping with the massive loss of life, these humans persevere. So far. Though the people of Earth think they have seen everything, they are poorly mistaken. Many secrets and lies have yet to be uncovered. Is Area 51 really just a testing site for experimental aircraft - or is there something more sinister about its nature? Does the city of Atlantis lie submerged in the ocean - or is it the product of pure fantasy? The key to uncovering these answers lies with the metahuman.​

One month has passed, and so much lies ahead...​

Be a part of the action. Create your own superhero and protect humanity.​

Or create the ultimate villain and rule us all.​

The time is now, which side will you choose?​

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to get back into CAH and pick up where I left off with Wonder Boy: Sidekick for Hire. Maybe once I get caught up on everything that's happened since my last one-post "return."

Indeed. Now if only we had a GM who could stop getting sidetracked from putting up IC posts. What an asshat. :argh:

I'm gonna start to try to actively create the CAH Microheroes again so that's another reason to join: have your imagination manifested in one of my crisp and clean Microheroes. You either give me strict or loose guidelines and I make it look shmexy.

This October....

Evil returns to the CAH universe...

121867-113498-the-darkness_super-1.jpg

Much obliged sir. I have to catch up on what has happened in the CAH universe since Ultimas arc with Icon and the whole invasion thing.

Last anybody saw Ultima he was hauled off by S.T.R.I.K.E towards the end of the invasion.

I am debating on whether or not to bring back Mercury Man or start a new second character.

Gotta have the hero and the villain.

come on folks....you know you want in on this. Whether you're new to the game or been away for awhile, we'd love to have you join in the fun.

Hey folks, we've got some big things shaking up over in CAH. Could it be that STRIKE is finally stepping out into the open? What does it mean if they do?

Only one way to find out, get an app up and join in the action.

NiteMare, I think I'm gonna try and come back to play Cerberus. I've wanted too for a while, but haven't been able to delegate the time to fleshing out a homemade character again.

But I think I'm going to be able to soon. Bout time too, I created him and dropped him way too quickly.

NiteMare, I think I'm gonna try and come back to play Cerberus. I've wanted too for a while, but haven't been able to delegate the time to fleshing out a homemade character again.

But I think I'm going to be able to soon. Bout time too, I created him and dropped him way too quickly.

Yes...I agree. It'd be great to get you back into the fold.

And JD....It's November...and we're waiting....:oldrazz:

If my two posts do not make it obvious I've returned to CAH to continue Archangel's tale. Introducing a second villain from my planned Rouge's Gallery: Nightmare.

So...you know...another reason to join CAH. I'm back. :awesome:

Happily, I can say that we have seen some people join as well as rejoin the game. Things are on the upswing, and trust me...you people do NOT want to miss out on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"