Bears break into cabin and drink more then 100 beers

It was more like...we were all in the living room of this cabin in the mountains playing Catchphrase...and my wife walked into the kitchen. And I kind of drifted after her, because there was chocolate cake in the kitchen, near the sink.

And my wife is entering the kitchen, and she goes "Theresabear" and like, immediately turns around and leaves the room.

And I look up and there's this grown ass bear hanging like 75% in the window, the screen of which it has burst through...kind of dangling in with its midsection hanging over the sink, with its front paws kind of pinwheeling in a fairly comical fashion...eating the cake, which it has mashed into pieces, and the bear is about to fall into the cabin.

And my mom in the other room is like "Why did she say there's a bear?"

And I'm all "Um, there's a bear in here."

And my aunt came in and yelled at it to leave and rolled up a newspaper to bop in on the nose, but it rather comically backed out the window and went away.
Ahahaha, that's amazing. Your aunt is such a boss.

I which we had bears in England but sadly being an island we wiped out any possible dangerous animals like wolves and stuff centuries ago.
And then you started killing ours! :argh:
(I'm Canadian)

I guess Smokey enjoys a good kegger now and then---

"R'member...only you can pr'vent foresh firesh." (Turns away from camera and unzips pants...)

...I know, that image should have stayed in my head.

LMAO :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"