Beast in ape form again?

The Wedding of the Century! It really does look like it's Iron Man and Cap getting married. That WOULD be the wedding of the century. It's like we're seeing things from the Preacher's perspective. "Do you, Iron Man, take Captain America to be your lawfully wedded husband..."

Well, see they're black, and uh... they... uh... are black.

Maybe you're right about the qualifications of the invitees. I mean, hiding behind namor is Black Bolt.

um... why is Shang-Chi there? Isn't that him behind Shulkie?

ben_reilly_s_s said:
That doenst make a whole lotta sence.
And yet, that's about as much reasoning as you're likely to find behind the wedding. It's clearly a publicity stunt to push Marvel's racial diversity, which, all things considered, is actually a better reason for a publicity stunt than most.

Look at their guest list, I don't think any of this is supposed to make a whole lot of sense. half of the guests are they're because they're black, and the rest are there because they're popular.

Zoken said:
Look at their guest list, I don't think any of this is supposed to make a whole lot of sense. half of the guests are they're because they're black, and the rest are there because they're popular.

So why is Dr. Strange there?

BA-ZING!

Who's the guy with the red eyes?
he is visible right behind the top of Bishop's head and the left of She-Hulk.

Wolverazio said:

So why is Dr. Strange there?

BA-ZING!

Because it's just not an event if Dr. Strange isn't there.

Cyclops said:
Because it's just not an event if Dr. Strange isn't there.

So wait, Bendis is writing this?

And it's going to be explained that Panther went crazy and was actually married to Storm for years but forgot and is now making it the worst day in Africa's history?

So that Dr. Strange comes in at the end and explains all of that to everyone.

Or is another writer just stealing Bendis' "formula"?

Well, this isnt a #500 issue.... so I have no idea.

Always love this guy's art. :up:

Not picking this up though...Juuuust not interested...Maybe it'll be in a BP trade or something and I'll get it then.

Wolverazio said:
So wait, Bendis is writing this?

And it's going to be explained that Panther went crazy and was actually married to Storm for years but forgot and is now making it the worst day in Africa's history?

So that Dr. Strange comes in at the end and explains all of that to everyone.

Or is another writer just stealing Bendis' "formula"?

No, that's how it's always been. Except for Secret Wars. He was left out of that.

Cyclops said:
No, that's how it's always been. Except for Secret Wars. He was left out of that.

And Onslaught.

I don't recall Strange popping up and explaining Onslaught (though I could be wrong).

TheCorpulent1 said:
And yet, that's about as much reasoning as you're likely to find behind the wedding. It's clearly a publicity stunt to push Marvel's racial diversity, which, all things considered, is actually a better reason for a publicity stunt than most.

Do you not know the history or Storm and Black Panther? They're not marrying them just because they're both black, they're marrying them to complete a story that started in some Marvel Team-Up book in the 80s!

Apprentice said:
Do you not know the history or Storm and Black Panther? They're not marrying them just because they're both black, they're marrying them to complete a story that started in some Marvel Team-Up book in the 80s!

*sigh*

A back up story that was a throw away. They're creating a lot more history here than was there.

Apprentice said:
Um... no, that just means that there's some small precedent for it. As Wolverazio pointed out, they're exploiting that one throw-away story, blowing it into this huge relationship that never happened in any way we could actually see, and then rushing--in typical Marvel style--the two arguably most prominent black characters they have to the altar.

Cyclops said:
It's not Dodson. That is pure Cho.

It's hard to tell because you can't see any of the women's disproportionately large butts, but you can definitely see their huge *******.

i know that's not an implication that cho sucks. because he doesn't. at all.

1st off i think bishop is actually related to storm in some way(they hinted to this a few times)

Okay back on topic.

I wanna say beast is an error but wolverine is accurate. I really doubt though its an error since its clearly beast in ape form and not a crappy version of the cat form. So maybe beast may be back to his semi original state.

photojones2 said:
i know that's not an implication that cho sucks. because he doesn't. at all.
Sure he does. Just look with your good eyes. ;)

Zoken said:
But the guy's black... Prof has been many things over the years, but never black...

Xavier: Yo, X-Ho's git your asses in here now!

Xavier: The greatest threat in the world; Apoca-lizzle

Yeah, cuz he couldn't possibly talk intelligently :o

Zoken said:
Isaih and Eli Bradly? Why the hell were their poor asses invited...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"