Beast in ape form again?

and something is going on with Kitty, I think she's getting ready to burst out in "Redrum! Redrum!"

and another thing, NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THE NEWLYWEDS! they're all staring at Cap and IM. I mean, is this what Bishop is crying about?

Bishop: Man I was hopin' to tap that fish-belly cap 'fo he got him some Iron.

Shulkie: I promised my self I wouldn't cry... but it just makes no... friggin... SENSE!

That's true, no one's looking at Storm and BP. You can practically see Reed thinking, "What's going on with Cap and Iron Man over there... whoa, wait a minute, is there like a wedding going on or something?"

And I think Sue is PMSing. I can just read on her face "he's touching me... I told him I don't want to be touched... and that damn smelly canuk... Hell and damnation wasn't there supposed to be a wedding today?"

First time I looked at this cover and at the couple, all I could think of was this:

Storm- T'Challa, I love you so much.
BP- Shut up, this wedding is just to pat down all those rumors about me having sex with those panthers a few years back.

I'm suprised they didn't throw Luke Cage and Blade into that picture.

Haven't seen this much blacksploitation since Blackula.

I see the Thundercats are hiring out their HQ for weddings now.

Wonder how much it costs.

What's the obsession with Goliath at the moment (the Bill Foster version)? He does jack for years, then all of a sudden he's on every cover and an integral part to every metahuman gathering on the planet? The guys has more panel and word time than Wasp, Pym and Falcon put together.

It seems like Marvel's creative staff is populated by Black Goliath fanboys lately. He hasn't really done anything noteworthy, so it seems they just like to throw him in for the occasional cameo, kind of like Slott throws Damage Control in all over She-Hulk and The Thing.

compi716 said:
Um...I know this is a wierd question, but where is the Human Torch? Why isn't he with the rest of the FF. I haven't really been up to date with this stuff, sorry.
Anyone?

One of the FF is supposed to be dying soon. Looks like it's the Torch. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back eventually. The FF will always return to Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben.

^Oh, okay. Thanks.

By the way Corp, I love Venture Bros, too!

BLAP018wrapCOV_col.jpg

want to know what I get from this picture? okay.

Spidey:
Damn, it's been so long since I used an 8mm... how the hell do I load this freakin' film??

Ms. Marvel: Damn, my thighs are HUGE - I should probably walk more and fly less...

Goliath: Damn, they finally remembered I'm alive... I smell mini-series...!

She-Hulk:
Damn, Iron Man and Cap look so CUTE! I wish I had a camera with me! Umm... peter...?

Spidey:
On it.

Isiaah Bradley: Damn... where am I?

Bishop: Damn, Bishop, you promised yourself you wouldn't cry, you promised...

Luke Cage: Damn, girl, DOWN IN FRONT.

Shang Chi: Damn. Falcon lookin' goood.

Storm: Damn, I love you so much, T'challa. This is the happiest day of my life!

Black Panther: Damn woman, shut up and posture would you! And what is with the whole 'Atlantean belly dancer' look anywho???

Kitty: Damn. Ow. Owww. My back! My back! Now I know how Emma Frost feels...

Beast: Damn. My lower mandible appeals to have been cropped from the frame. Blast!

Mr. Fantastic:
Damn, I can't see for peanuts. Ah, just streeetch the neck and.. HEY PRESTO! Ms. Pryde, You have nothing to hide from me... :)

Cap: You back down.

Iron Man: No, you back down.

Cap: No, YOU.

Iron Man: YOU!

Cap: Damn, Tony... Can you not see the jawline I have going on here? This jaw means business, baby!

Iron Man: ................... I love you.

Cap: ......................... I love you too. Let's not fight again!

Yep, they say 'damn' a lot. I'm learning from Bendis :)

... OH DEAR GOD I'M LEARNING FROM BENDIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoken said:
and something is going on with Kitty, I think she's getting ready to burst out in "Redrum! Redrum!"

and another thing, NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THE NEWLYWEDS! they're all staring at Cap and IM. I mean, is this what Bishop is crying about?

Shulkie: I promised my self I wouldn't cry... but it just makes no... friggin... SENSE!
Haha you're so right. Everyone is so mesmorized that Cap and Iron Man are about to make out they're totally forgetting the famous BLACK characters who are randomly marrying. C'mon people, keep in line here!

i think its a very poorly designed cover.. I mean BP and Storm are elevated above everyone else, they are the focus... so of course they slap Iron Man and Cap right at the front and have everyone stare at them? Makes no sense!

Zoken said:
But the guy's black... Prof has been many things over the years, but never black...

Xavier: Yo, X-Ho's git your asses in here now!

Xavier: The greatest threat in the world; Apoca-lizzle
Zoken said:

wow...racist much?

judgemental. Everyone is a racist. for instance you assume I'm white because I'm using an overabundance of black sterotyping. besides, the whole point of this thread (Aside from wondering if Beast is an ape again) is to make fun of this picture and marvel's blacksplotation.

Zoken said:
Isn't everyone a racist?

hmm, and thats the kind of attitude that has put our country where it is. No not everyone is racist, and even if they were does it make it right?

you're taking the term racist to its extreme. everyone has prejudices and racisms that they've assimilated from the family and friends. I wasn't insulting anyone real, and I was being sarcastic. so why are the two of you upset?

oh sry, i thought you were being serious.

Wassup people!!

Still pissed BP and Storm getting hitched?

It isn't so much that they're getting married as it is about this cover, look at the damned thing. its just ludicrous. I mean, why is T'challa in costume and Storm isn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"