Believe

I thought episode 3 was a bit better. They're still doing the good deeds thing but I liked that it was more focused on the backstory.
It was still a little too Quantum Leap-y for me but it was still watchable.

any chance Bo's mother is actually still alive?

looking forward to the "special" guy they will send after Bo & Tate.

This needs way more love than it's getting here.

Good news: the L+7 numbers are almost double it's Sunday number, this definitely has a good shot at renewal. The show is really solid right now.

This needs way more love than it's getting here.

Good news: the L+7 numbers are almost double it's Sunday number, this definitely has a good shot at renewal. The show is really solid right now.

Last night's episode only had 4M viewers(and a 1.0 demo), I think it's unlikely it gets renewed. Sort of sucks I really like the premise of the show.

any chance Bo's mother is actually still alive?

looking forward to the "special" guy they will send after Bo & Tate.

As sinister as Skouras appears to be, I can see him keeping the body on ice in order to study her genetics, or to even possibly clone her, or to fix what "broke" in her to keep future subjects from degrading as well.

The kid in this is gonna be a big star, she owns every scene she is in and is carrying the show IMO.

Too bad for the girl, the show has been cancelled.

A crisis at NBC can fully be believed now:

The network has yanked two new dramas off its schedule.

With both shows struggling in the ratings, NBC has pulled Crisis and Believe from its lineup, effective May 18, the final Sunday of May Sweeps.

A Woman of Saturday Night Live special will air in their place.

Everyone saw that coming

Last edited:
I'm not surprised but it's still disappointing to hear.

Not surprised. "Run from bad guys and help people" every episode is really boring.

Too bad for the girl, the show has been cancelled.

Thing I am curious is will shows start airing again on the May 25th? Not surprised the show might be/is cancelled but I thought they might try it on a different night since it does very good PVR ratings and that Sunday night 9PM slot is a killer(generally that's when cable stations air their big shows)

Other reports cast doubt they will even air the final four episodes.

What would be the point of not showing the last four episodes? They're already filmed I assumed? It seems stupid and kinda wasteful not to run them.

And there goes another show that I liked....back to watching only one show on major network tv.:cmad:

The unaired episodes would be a "bonus" on the DVD release.

I liked last nights episode. Shame the show is cancelled, I thought it had a good mix of Season long plotline and episodic storylines

Big shame this is cancelled, it has a lot of potential and is really good. Meanwhile, Hannibal (great show for sure) gets a pass with abysmal ratings whereas Believe, although it dropped fast after the premiere managed to stay solid, and even had good L+7 numbers, gotta wonder why NBC doesn't pay more attention to that, Nielsen ratings are overrated, a lot of people don't watch episodes live.

What is most annoying is not letting shows breathe, you invest time & it's just cancelled.

Big shame this is cancelled, it has a lot of potential and is really good. Meanwhile, Hannibal (great show for sure) gets a pass with abysmal ratings whereas Believe, although it dropped fast after the premiere managed to stay solid, and even had good L+7 numbers, gotta wonder why NBC doesn't pay more attention to that, Nielsen ratings are overrated, a lot of people don't watch episodes live.

I think with the L+7 numbers they got, they should have tried the show on a different night just to see how it would do

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"